We Won!

• Thread starter Deleted member 18243
  • Start date
Sponsored Links
Why am I disappointed, you do make things up. Sounds to me you don't know what brexit was about if you think Brexit voters would be 'disappointed'

Why am I disappointed, you do make things up. Sounds to me you don't know what brexit was about if you think Brexit voters would be 'disappointed'
Brexit? A great pile of unfinished turd. And that is being generous. Morons will never be disappointed in Brexit. They don't even know what it is, lol.

Sponsored Links
Another one of those enemies within, no wonder the countries a sh*thole with so many trying to take it down from within.
Would you care to share with us a glimpse of any of those 'brexit bonuses'?

Ah, but you'd have to have access to the webb telescope to probe such an unlikely prospect!

The fact is as the evidence proves, the enemy within were those who voted for brexit!

DId he work out his 68% not voting from the fact that 22% did? That would be about Andy's level.

please tell me what brexit actually is then, and what EXACTLY .was promised.

I don't think it's me that didn't understand.

If you're not disappointed with it, are you happy with it ?

The fact is as the evidence proves, the enemy within were those who voted for brexit!
Really, from what I can gather money is the remainers god whatever the price.
You can see why they're so easily led if money is their goal.

So you've not noticed in the world you inhabit the groundswell of opinion that's saying I'm politically homeless. Five million ukip voters will tell you that who've been shafted.

Looks like a Brexer moaning. If the moaning kippers want to get together, nobody is stopping them. They can build their own political home. Though I doubt there are five million.

Looks like a Brexer moaning. If the moaning kippers want to get together, nobody is stopping them. They can build their own political home. Though I doubt there are five million.
Voted for ukip and brexit and still didn't get what he expected

I agree make voting compulsory providing you can cast a non vote and have it counted

I.e X amount of people voted for none of the fruit cakes ???

You can already be counted

As a spoiled ballot

So what are you moaning about?

Sponsored Links
Back