WebCam

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I could buy a decent branded 1080 webcam with built-in mic at a decent price?

My P's-i-L want one for Video calls.

Cheers.

Sponsored Links
The Logitec c920 is very popular for those that want to stream videos and is £50+ (if you can get one).
Although your phone probably has a better camera in it.

Good webcams are hard to get right now, sellers say they have stock yet do not, or they have to come from China on a 6 week delivery.

So an important factor is, what is the budget.

M-i-L wants to use it to do an art tutorial over something like Zoom.

Don't honestly know what res she needs and not sure of budget, but I guess cheap!

Sponsored Links
If her phone is android, and she can plug it in using USB then she can use droidcam on the phone and PC to use the phone camera.

How soon does she want one and is £50 cheap or expensive?
Go through amazon, check the reviews and delivery times.

Im currently struggling with a similar issue, I want one for streaming over twitch, my daughter has the logitech one above and isnt using it but wont let me borrow lol
So Im looking to get one similar that's cheaper but also available to actually get delivered before May.

This is for a PC.
She needs a better Res than her old Moto G phone can muster.

limited or out of stock.
Your lucky if you can get one - everyone and their MIL want them :)

webcammodelingjobs-easywaytoearnmoney-160920102116-thumbnail-4.jpg

I just tried again to find a Logitech C920 webcam, it seems that the UK is sold out until mid May.
Unless I want to pay 3 times the asking price or wait another week while ebay auctions end - and Im competing with many who want them.

Luckily my daughter has agreed to lend me hers as long as I return it each time I use it.

I just tried again to find a Logitech C920 webcam, it seems that the UK is sold out until mid May.
Unless I want to pay 3 times the asking price or wait another week while ebay auctions end - and Im competing with many who want them.

Luckily my daughter has agreed to lend me hers as long as I return it each time I use it.
There's a used one on amazon for £45

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/B006A2Q81M/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Might have to wipe the lens though :)

No longer available.
Maybe Crystal ball or Secure got it before me. :(

Sponsored Links
Back