Well done chelsea

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just watched the match in the pub and everybody was delighted chelsea won.........not that we are all chelsea supporters its just who they was playing...roll on sunday we will all be behind liverpool

Sponsored Links
Watched at home on the laptop - Luiz is a a fantastic player. Rubbed Rooney up rotten :)

Great result here's to 4 rd place

When will the soccer bubble burst?
Soon 'fans' will be robbing and pillaging to pay the entrance fees...

-0-

Ruiz aka Side show Bob should have been sent off twice!
How much was the ref paid for that and giving the softest penalty of all time

Sponsored Links
The result makes the premiership so much more interesting. Man U have been so consistent though unspectacular. If Arsenal can pull themselves together and win the games they should then things could really be entertaining.

Sore loser, no cry, sore loser no cry................
Let me tell you about a man, no loser no cry, he aint alex ferguson, no loser no cry.

He shout and he mean, no loser no cry. His babies do rough, no loser no cry.
Mean mean mean scots man poor looser big cry, big big big cry. Oh big cry.

Hope spurs creep in and have 4th.
And I hate football.

PS Spacecat..........................
If they had enough CCTV as well as dem big floodlights the penalty may have been not given. But with the security of the 18 yard line and guard dogs (linesmen) they got away.
Told ya, physical security first :p

Didn't old red nose say about the deliberate Wayne Rooney elbow to that blokes head "We have to respect the ref" when they should have banned him for 3 matches yet two day later rants about bad refs when it's against MoanU.. typical reaction by the drunken old hypocrite :rolleyes:

Sore loser, no cry, sore loser no cry................
Let me tell you about a man, no loser no cry, he aint alex ferguson, no loser no cry.

He shout and he mean, no loser no cry. His babies do gt5rough, no loser no cry.
Mean mean mean scots man poor looser big cry, big big big cry. Oh big cry.

Hope spurs creep in and have 4th.
And I hate football.

PS Spacecat..........................
If they had enough CCTV as well as dem big floodlights the penalty may have been not given. But with the security of the 18 yard line and guard dogs (linesmen) they got away.
Told ya, physical security first :p

f#@k me you are like a stalker what do you do scour the thread s for anything I post then rant on like a moron
and to make it worse you are so NOT funny

@ r.bartlett actually it was Mike Phelan

its interesting that the same ref has given chelski a blatant off side goal last year and ignored 2 redcard decisions and given the worlds most pathetic penalty this year.

And idiots say united get all the decisions clear proof they do not.

Still top of the league and highly likely to beat the scousers on sunday.

2 losses so far isn't too bad, if we play like we did esp 1st half we will take some beating

Actually the name of the thread is pretty sad WELL DONE CHELSEA...... its not like it was wolves or westham or championship side.. Its a club that has spent 400 million + in the last few years and 75 million this january! Scraping a dubious result at home wow they must be bursting with pride

[f#@k me you are like a stalker what do you do scour the thread s for anything I post then rant on like a moron
and to make it worse you are so NOT funny

@ r.bartlett actually it was Mike Phelan

its interesting that the same ref has given chelski a blatant off side goal last year and ignored 2 redcard decisions and given the worlds most pathetic penalty this year.

And idiots say united get all the decisions clear proof they do not.

Still top of the league and highly likely to beat the scousers on sunday.

2 losses so far isn't too bad, if we play like we did esp 1st half we will take some beating

Actually the name of the thread is pretty sad WELL DONE CHELSEA...... its not like it was wolves or westham or championship side.. Its a club that has spent 400 million + in the last few years and 75 million this january! Scraping a dubious result at home wow they must be bursting with pride

Against a shoestring side:

Berbatov - £30.75m
Ferdinand - £29.1m
Rooney - £27m
Anderson - £17.3m
Hargreaves - £17m
Valencia - £16m
Nani - £14.7m
Carrick - £14m
Smalling - £10m
Bebe - £7.4m
Vidic - £7m
Hernandez - £6m
Evra - £5.5m
Da Silva's - £5.1m
Park - £4m
Lindegaard - £3.5m
Obertan - £3m
Kuszczak - £2.15m
Van Der Sar - £2m

£221.5m spent on players in the current squad

Don't let the truth get in the way of your sob story

No one said we were a shoestring side did they?

But you would expect a team that has taken spending to new heights to be able to put up a half decent team especially at home

Funny in 5 years chelsea have never lost a game Atkinson had reffed!

Much as I can't stand chelsea, it's a bit rich having man u fans complaining about other teams getting preferential treatment from referees. :LOL: :LOL:

Much as I can't stand chelsea, it's a bit rich having man u fans complaining about other teams getting preferential treatment from referees. :LOL: :LOL:

Actually the facts show that utd do NOT get preferential treatment compared to other teams

Actually the facts show that utd do NOT get preferential treatment compared to other teams

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not talking about from the F A after the event. I'm talking about referees making 50/50 decisions during games, and being more inclined to make them in uniteds favour. All big teams get favourable treatment from refs, utd get more than anyone else.

Sponsored Links
Back