Well done chelsea

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

must be hard being so small minded and jealous

11 Premierships ............number 12 on the way

Sponsored Links
Spacetwat the gooners play with such style and finnesse you and shrek can only dream of; your finishing second. I see you are in London, like most scum fans! :LOL:

Spacetwat the gooners play with such style and finnesse you and shrek can only dream of; your finishing second. I see you are in London, like most scum fans! :LOL:

Like you they are all finger no F##k!

Really worked for them against Brum didn't it :mrgreen:

When was the last time they beat us in the league? Henry was still playing!

Us? You live in London FFS and have probably never been to Manchester. You speak so much shyte on this forum it's beyond belief. :rolleyes:

We are the most profitable & debt free club in the premier league and when the financial fairplay rules come in will be sitting pretty.

You are just a Spacetwat who talks 5hit. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Us? You live in London FFS and have probably never been to Manchester. You speak so much shyte on this forum it's beyond belief. :rolleyes:

We are the most profitable & debt free club in the premier league and when the financial fairplay rules come in will be sitting pretty.

You are just a Spacetwat who talks 5hit. :LOL:

Calm down and take your medication.... Actually you were 2.5 million in debt
So get your facts right you kn©b

Seeing as I'm a honorary scouser this weekend I'm now wearing a shell suit and about to hot-wire the neighbors motor for a joyride!

Cmon Sunderland give these over rated children a slap today in preparation for the thrashing Barca are gonna give em on tuesday

Sponsored Links
Back