Well done chelsea

Actually the facts show that utd do NOT get preferential treatment compared to other teams

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I'm not talking about from the F A after the event. I'm talking about referees making 50/50 decisions during games, and being more inclined to make them in uniteds favour. All big teams get favourable treatment from refs, utd get more than anyone else.

Proof?

When big play big utd v chelsea .....chelsea get 100% esp when atkinson if ref

Sponsored Links
Chelsea 'aint "big"....just rich....for as long as the russian gangster keeps putting the money in. :evil:

Sponsored Links

Watch any of their games.
Everytime I see them play the blue scum we get robbed

Just as I thought absolutely no proof -just biased opinion :rolleyes:

Thanks for playing...

What about this instead:

Fergie time -are you familar with the phrase??

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/sep/22/manchester-united-goals-stoppage-time

Revealed: Manchester United get more injury time when they need it

Sir Alex Ferguson likes to boast that his Manchester United team score more late goals than any other side in the world. Others argue that they get a bit of extra help from referees. It has now emerged that the Premier League champions do, as suspected, benefit from an imbalance in the amount of stoppage time that is added to their matches.

After the controversy over Michael Owen's winning goal in Sunday's Manchester derby, the Guardian has looked at all of United's league matches at Old Trafford since the start of the 2006-07 season and discovered that, on average, there has been over a minute extra added by referees when United do not have the lead after 90 minutes, compared to when they are in front. In 48 games when United were ahead, the average amount of stoppage time was 191.35 seconds. In 12 matches when United were drawing or losing there was an average of 257.17sec.

The average stoppage time added at Old Trafford in the period in question is below that given at Anfield, the Emirates Stadium and Stamford Bridge. United's is 205 seconds, compared to Liverpool's 210sec, Arsenal's 224sec and Chelsea's 229sec. But there is also evidence to support the suspicions of many managers, players and supporters that United get preferential treatment at home. When Owen made it 4-3 on Sunday the game was five minutes and 26 seconds into stoppage time. In total, the referee, Martin Atkinson, allowed almost seven minutes, even though the fourth official had signalled a minimum of four. Mark Hughes, the City manager, spoke of feeling "robbed". His sense of grievance will not be helped if he analyses the last three seasons.

In 2006-07, for example, United were winning 15 times on entering stoppage time and referees added an average 194.53sec. In the four games when United were not winning there was an average of 217.25sec. The following year the disparity was greater, Opta's figures showing an average 178.29sec added when United were winning and 254.5sec when they were not. Last season it was 187.71sec compared to 258.6sec.

The pattern has continued in the first three games of the season. In the two games United have led they have played an average 304sec of injury time. On Sunday, Atkinson allowed the game to go on for 415sec.

Manutd play quicker better football than most, teams subsequently give away more fouls and make more substitutions as a result...hence more ET

simples

Spacecat....you are a typical man u supporter siding with red nose that all the referees are against you and lambast every other club in the premier league... this is why man u are themost hated club in the country and please dont say its because of the success they have had because even when liverpool was dominating the old divison 1 everybody hated man u then.......on sunday when liverpool play man u just go into any pub around the country and you will find the majority of football fans will want liverpool to win ...the same as they wanted chelsea to win the other night,its not that they support them its because they are playing man u........ ps....I would love to see andy carrol bag a few goals on sunday to beat man u

Spacecat....you are a typical man u supporter siding with red nose that all the referees are against you and lambast every other club in the premier league... this is why man u are themost hated club in the country and please dont say its because of the success they have had because even when liverpool was dominating the old divison 1 everybody hated man u then.......on sunday when liverpool play man u just go into any pub around the country and you will find the majority of football fans will want liverpool to win ...the same as they wanted chelsea to win the other night,its not that they support them its because they are playing man u........ ps....I would love to see andy carrol bag a few goals on sunday to beat man u

You are under the impression I give a s&$t what you say and think.........i don't

scumchester utd are hated because fergie is a tw@t and most of there supporters have never been within 100 miles of old trafford. Fact.

You are under the impression I give a s&$t what you say and think.........i don't
I am not under any impressions and dont give a monkeys what you say or think I am just statingthe truth and maybe you dont like it :D

people always hate the best and the hype and media interest in football is much higher now than when the scousers USED to win things on a regular basis so comparing the 80's with the naughties is really quite pointless.

All i know is Fergie is a winner and is no different from any other blind biased manager : Wenger, Dalglish, Mourhino etc

Brits are famous for being good losers which is why they generally lose

If Fergie managed England they would have won the world cup by now!

In fact I have just gone from not liking man u to hating them like the rest of the nation and in future I will not refer to them as man u but scumchester like the rest of the nation....and from hoping liverpool win sunday I really want them to trash scumchester and score the winner after andy carrol fouls the keeper then watch red nose rant and rave about the ref,linesman, ball boy tea ladies or anybody hecan point his finger at.........cmon liverpool make our day

people always hate the best and the hype and media interest in football is much higher now than when the scousers USED to win things on a regular basis so comparing the 80's with the naughties is really quite pointless.

All i know is Fergie is a winner and is no different from any other blind biased manager : Wenger, Dalglish, Mourhino etc

Brits are famous for being good losers which is why they generally lose

If Fergie managed England they would have won the world cup by now!
But as I said before poeple have not always hated the best......when liverpool , chelsea or arsenal dominated everybody still hated scumchester..........doubt if red nose would have won the world cup due to poor quality players.........is this the same manager who was nearly sacked by scumchester?

Sponsored Links
Back