We'll have loads of trade deals ....LOADS 105 here !

Sponsored Links
If we walk out of the EU with no deal, how would we trade with these other Countries,Container Lorries would have to avoid travelling in EU Countries due to Hefty Tarriffs, same with supplying goods by air, travelling through EU Airspace,
Shipping would be the same , passing through the med onto the Suez Canal would incur Tarriffs, going through the canal aint cheap either come out of the other end and then be met by Pirates in the Malaccan Straights

Brexit BOOM !

unfortunately there seems to be a fault on my PC. It doesn't show which countries you are pinning your hopes on.

Please tell us which of them you think will be the most profitable for us.

When you have more time, you can specify the less-profitable 104 countries as well.

unfortunately there seems to be a fault on my PC. It doesn't show which countries you are pinning your hopes on.

When you have more time, you can specify the less-profitable 104 countries as well.

Another point the Brexiteers appear to be unaware of, is that Countries like India, Pakistan. African Countries, Brazil. China, Japan have large populations which means most of the population is on the poverty line so would not be interested in purchasing goods from our manufacturs .
So who would be our customers

Sponsored Links
still awaiting gasbag's list

But already, India and China are the two nations that most immigrants to UK come from.

It is reported that they require a preferential trade deal to include preferential migration terms.

I wonder how that will play with the Gammons.

Another point the Brexiteers appear to be unaware of, is that Countries like India, Pakistan. African Countries, Brazil. China, Japan have large populations which means most of the population is on the poverty line so would not be interested in purchasing goods from our manufacturs .

The UK has a larger population than Canada and Australia combined but we're not on the poverty line.

Japan has a greater mean wealth than Germany, Italy, Austria and the Netherlands and a greater median than most of the EU member states.

African countries is very vague and implies all 54 of them has the same level of wealth.

When you say Brazil, is it because that's the first country from south America you thought of?

I think you should put that back in the orifice you pulled it from.

The UK has a larger population than Canada and Australia combined but we're not on the poverty line.

Japan has a greater mean wealth than Germany, Italy, Austria and the Netherlands and a greater median than most of the EU member states.

African countries is very vague and implies all 54 of them has the same level of wealth.

When you say Brazil, is it because that's the first country from south America you thought of?

I think you should put that back in the orifice you pulled it from.

We are not on the bread line at the moment possibly due to the fact we trade with the EU, dunno about the Councils that are going bankrupt in todays news though.

Japan has been on the brink of Bankruptcy for years now,
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends...prisons-are-full-of-80-year-old-felons-23163/

We are not on the bread line at the moment possibly due to the fact we trade with the EU, dunno about the Councils that are going bankrupt in todays news though.

Japan has been on the brink of Bankruptcy for years now,
https://www.sovereignman.com/trends...prisons-are-full-of-80-year-old-felons-23163/

I think your source looks perfectly legitimate.
Screenshot_20180814-131935.png

I don't think Japan has the poverty of any of these other country's.
China, Brazil, India also have a large number of wealthy people with growing appetites for the finer things in life. All 4 mentioned are in the top 10 economies of the world. Should we be looking more at country's like Luxembourg??

poor old gasbag hasn't been able to think of one yet.

Let's try the gasbag approach

We don't need no trade deals, we are already doing OK - we're growing faster than Italy!
Can't wait until we are totally independent and no longer need to trade with anybody but ourselves and China!

39153082_1477304562371548_5940804192665862144_n.png

Sponsored Links
Back