Bloody Brexit

At least I have the ability to realise when I've made a mistake, the honesty to admit to it, the sense not to continue to waffle some more in the hope of digging myself out of a hole, and the decency not to resort to excremental accusations.
That's not relevant.
I will apologise if I make a mistake.

That my opinion, when backed up by truth (i.e. the meaning of the words) does not make it waffle just because you disagree - on the contrary.

Please explain how an accusation can be excremental or is that you being your normal self and using fatuous words to confuse and malign?

excremental

Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.

ex·cre·ment
(ĕk′skrə-mənt)
n.
Waste material, especially fecal matter, that is expelled from the body after digestion.

Sponsored Links
Please explain how an accusation can be excremental or is that you being your normal self and using fatuous words to confuse and malign?
excremental
Also found in: Thesaurus, Medical, Encyclopedia.
ex·cre·ment
(ĕk′skrə-mənt)
n.
Waste material, especially fecal matter, that is expelled from the body after digestion.
AKA Bullshit.
If someone accuses you of talking bullshit, it's an excremental accusation. :rolleyes:
I thought you could work that one out.

Sponsored Links
At least I have the ability to realise when I've made a mistake, the honesty to admit to it, the sense not to continue to waffle some more in the hope of digging myself out of a hole, and the decency not to resort to excremental accusations.
Bullshit.
And the decency not to resort to excremental accusations! :rolleyes:
Have the decency not to have grand illusions about yourself and the way you are on here. You are a prize ****.

I'll spell it out.

See if you can find a dictionary definition of "bullshit" which refers to bovine excrement.

Sometimes words which look and sound partly the same are not the same.

For example, Scunthorpe has no connection with you.

Are you guys seriously arguing over the meaning of 'excremental'?
ou29w.jpg

all the dheads who believed the project fear lies that our world would end economically the day after brexit.

Sadly for you, this fantasy was circulated only by rabid Outists who had lost their grip on reality.

If you can find it in a leaflet, political article, speech or broadcast, please show us.

Speaking of lies, when is that £350m a day going to reach the NHS?

Getting back on topic - in case anyone has bothered to wade through ten pages of this slanging match...

The "trade deals" affect less than 1% of businesses in the UK. These are mostly foreign-owned, huge, and pay little or no tax in the UK. The other 99% of businesses neither have, nor need, trade agreements and will continue to sell into Europe (and elsewhere), regardless of the eventual outcome. These are the businesses that create real wealth for the UK. They are also the ones worst affected by a tiny number of the EU regulations that are specifically written to favour large corporations who can afford to comply. A small business generally can't afford to employ even one extra person to deal with compliance.

See if you can find a dictionary definition of "bullshit" which refers to bovine excrement.

Are you guys seriously arguing over the meaning of 'excremental'?
Sorry, but Elfi is being childishly pedantic................
Perhaps he just wants a silly argument because other forms of reasoned discussion has deserted him. :rolleyes:
It's no wonder that working out what words are offensive is beyond his capability.

NO - BULLSHIT.
Cow dung, also known as cow pats, cow pies or cow manure, is the waste product of bovine animal species. .....................

It has also come to be used, analogously to the vulgar English term "bullshit" as a figure of speech.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cow_dung

I was using it analogously. :rolleyes:

analogous
əˈnaləɡəs/
adjective
comparable in certain respects, typically in a way which makes clearer the nature of the things compared.

Now if you'll stop acting like a silly child............................
Or if you want to continue, you could argue that Wikipedia is not a dictionary. :rolleyes:

Or if you want to continue, you could argue that Wikipedia is not a dictionary. :rolleyes:
Everyone knows wiki is rubbish, and besides, you're such a silly tiresome man that you probably changed the wiki page again to try and make a point.

Sponsored Links
Back