Bloody Brexit

I think it's hilarious when a post criticising and ridiculing the supposed potential trade deals is 'Liked' by two of the more prominent Brexiteers.

It demonstrates the usual intelligence levels of the typical Brexiteers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It also illustrates how easily they are led astray. Perhaps their attention span fades after the first sentence.

No doubt there'll be incoming four-letter expletives again because reasoned debate has deserted them. :rolleyes:
Otherwise, they'll be frantically digging themselves out of their self-made holes.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Or if you want to continue, you could argue that Wikipedia is not a dictionary. :rolleyes:
............. you probably changed the wiki page again to try and make a point.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
If you had the brains to check, you'll find that there is an audit trail on Wikipedia.
  • This page was last modified on 23 July 2016, at 20:47.
But you already knew that, didn't you? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OK, fair cop, I changed it a week ago 'cos I knew Elfi would ask me for a definition. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I think it's hilarious when a post criticising and ridiculing the supposed potential trade deals is 'Liked' by two of the more prominent Brexiteers.
It demonstrates the usual intelligence levels of the typical Brexiteers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It also illustrates how easily they are led astray. Perhaps their attention span fades after the first sentence.

No doubt there'll be incoming four-letter expletives again because reasoned debate has deserted them. :rolleyes:
Otherwise, they'll be frantically digging themselves out of their self-made holes.
What actually does this contribute other than just having another go at ridicule? Your life must be so sad because you seem to do it a lot. Must be the only way you ever feel good about yourself.

Or if you want to continue, you could argue that Wikipedia is not a dictionary. :rolleyes:
If you had the brains to check, you'll find that there is an audit trail on Wikipedia.

OK, fair cop, I changed it a week ago 'cos I knew Elfi would ask me for a definition. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
Still no dictionary def huh?
Have you noticed that it's just you that the swear-words are aimed at? Hmmmm... Less about 'reasoned debate' just more that you're a cock.

Sponsored Links

Still no dictionary def huh?
Have you noticed that it's just you that the swear-words are aimed at? Hmmmm... Less about 'reasoned debate' just more that you're a cock.
Still no reasoned discussion or intelligent debate, huh? :rolleyes:

It is odd that Himmy supplies a link to prove his point which actually proves my point.

He clearly has difficulty understanding the written word.

It is odd that Himmy supplies a link to prove his point which actually proves my point.

You're doing the vague act again.
Making a meaningless statement without explanation.
Why am I not surprised!

It is not meaningless; it is quite clear and self-explanatory.
You supplied a link which verified what I have been saying contrary to you intention.

Why am I not surprised!
I have no idea. Should you be?

Keep digging.

You supplied a link which verified what I have been saying contrary to you intention.
Be precise instead of referring to vague references of "what I was saying" or of "what you were saying".
What exactly is it that you were saying and how is/was it contrary to what I was saying?
Don't be vague, be exact and precise, if you can.

Keep digging.
Or just keep digging.

Be precise instead of referring to vague references of "what I was saying" or of "what you were saying".
Are you having trouble keeping up?
Perhaps you take on too many subjects at once. Concentrate on fewer.

What exactly is it that you were saying and how is/was it contrary to what I was saying?
See (or remember) preceding posts which contain what I and you said (wrote).

If you don't understand; that is a problem at your end.
Accusations of waffle would follow if I repeated and explained everything in every post.

Keep digging.
Or just keep digging.
Or just keep digging.

Are you having trouble keeping up?
Perhaps you take on too many subjects at once. Concentrate on fewer.

See (or remember) preceding posts which contain what I and you said (wrote).

If you don't understand; that is a problem at your end.
Accusations of waffle would follow if I repeated and explained everything in every post.

Keep digging.
Or just keep digging.
Or just keep digging.
More dodging and weaving. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back