Well that worked out well!

Just an Idea -

What about ... stop firing rockets into Isreal?

Oh. Silly me.
I tell you what...

How about I kick you out of your land and make you and nearly 2 million of 'your kind' live on the Isle of Wight, albeit that is being generous since it's bigger than Gaza...

I'll then blockade you for decades and deny you the basics of a decent existence, but occasionally allow you to exit to do a bit of slave labour for me...

I will of course detain thousands of 'your kind' on a whim and torture some of your kids...

I'll also demand that you democratically elect a government that I can talk to, but when you do I'll ignore the promise because I don't like the result...

But woe betide if you hurl over some tiny rockets in defiance because I'll send over a massive force and kill thousands of you...

We can then go back to what we were doing - me stealing more and more land belonging to 'your kind'...

Silly you indeed :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Whilst you numpties have been discussing facial hair, Israel has been blowing up kids playing on the beach...

Guess how stupid that makes you lot look! :rolleyes:

That's funny, Ella. I don't feel stupid.

As for Israel, if the w o g s hide behind their own women and children it is questionable whose fault it really is if women and children get hurt.

So when the IRA were bombing us, we would have been OK to carpet bomb ireland?

I tell you what...

How about I kick you out of your land and make you and nearly 2 million of 'your kind' live on the Isle of Wight

Whose land? Israel was given to the Jews, wasn't it. Therefore, it is legally their land.

When Palestine was partitioned and Israel created, I understand it was done so in order that the Jews could have a homeland (just as everyone else seems to be allowed to have).

It is a well-known fact that muslims want world domination - they have stated so - and that Israel would be one of their first conquests if they could possibly achieve it.

So there we have a small country in which the Jews could live in peace, were the muslims to allow that but, no, they want more and more of Israel to control, starting with Gaza.

As for the Palestinian muslims being 'kicked out' of 'their' land, the fact that Israel is surrounded by much larger muslim countries (Jordan, Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, etc) in which the Palestinian muslims could live amongst their fellow members of the religion of peace, seems to have been overlooked.

As for your comment about the Isle of Wight, yes, I think that would be a very magnanimous gesture when the muslims finally take over Britain.

Whilst you numpties have been discussing facial hair, Israel has been blowing up kids playing on the beach...

Guess how stupid that makes you lot look! :rolleyes:

That's funny, Ella. I don't feel stupid.

As for Israel, if the w o g s hide behind their own women and children it is questionable whose fault it really is if women and children get hurt.

So when the IRA were bombing us, we would have been OK to carpet bomb ireland?

Ah yes, the IRA. They also were very good at hiding behind women and children, weren't they? Again, if innocent women and children were killed in that 'conflict', whose fault would that have been?

And have the Israelis 'carpet bombed' Gaza? I though they were retaliating by attacking the people who attacked them, in positions where they suspected they might be hiding.

Sponsored Links
History has shown that there are two ways to successfully deal with occupied peoples in a conflict over 'ownership' of land or the 'right ' to self govern. By successfully I mean put an end to violence.

Either talk to them, or wipe them out.

Ah yes, the IRA. They also were very good at hiding behind women and children, weren't they? Again, if innocent women and children were killed in that 'conflict', whose fault would that have been?

As a civilised nation, ours.

And have the Israelis 'carpet bombed' Gaza? I though they were retaliating by attacking the people who attacked them, in positions where they suspected they might be hiding.

That is the aim.

But every war in the modern era should show you that never actually occurs.

As the Israelis are the advanced country (significantly more advanced), the responsibility to find a peaceful resolution rests more on them.

Bombing Gaza achieves nothing but a temporary truce, and more people are killed than would be saved.

Aren't the Jews and Arabs genetically identical? So who was there first?
You tell me...

Apparently there are a lot of people who want to kick out immigrants from the UK

And yet WE are descended from Africans...

As I said, there are a lot of stupid people about!

Whose land? Israel was given to the Jews, wasn't it. Therefore, it is legally their land.
So answer this...

Given by who, and why does it make it legal?

And are only Jews living in Israel? Are all the goys there merely squatters?

The Jewish people base their claim to the Land of Israel on at least four premises:
1 - The Jewish people settled and developed the land;
2 - The international community granted political sovereignty in Palestine to the Jewish people.
3 - The territory was captured in defensive wars
4 - God promised the land to the patriarch Abraham.

In reality, the Jewish people have maintained ties to their historic homeland for more than 3,700 years.
In fact, if not for foreign conquerors, Israel would be more than 3,000 years old today. No serious historian questions the more than 3,000-year-old Jewish connection to the Land of Israel, or the modern Jewish people’s relation to the ancient Hebrews.

The Jewish lands are tiny in comparison to the muslim/arab owned lands in the middle east.
So the palestinians should just fek off to live with the brothers and leave Israel alone imo. Before they glass over the whole region.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR

As a civilised nation, ours.

That is the aim.

But every war in the modern era should show you that never actually occurs.

As the Israelis are the advanced country (significantly more advanced), the responsibility to find a peaceful resolution rests more on them.

Bombing Gaza achieves nothing but a temporary truce, and more people are killed than would be saved.

In war collateral damage always occurs and it always has done.

According to you, that is entirely our fault (re. the IRA) and the fault of the Israelis (re. the muslim attempts to take their country).

Leaving our problems aside for now, how would you suggest that Israel go about finding a peaceful solution? Talking nicely to the muslims and appealing to their better nature? Do you really think they'll listen?

Or perhaps a peaceful solution could be achieved by handing over the country to the muslims and creating yet another arab state.

Mind you, even if they did the muslims would end up fighting each other anyway. They're like that.

In war collateral damage always occurs and it always has done.

War is between nations, hamas & co are little more than a semi legitimate terrorist organisation, the people and economy of gaza is not on a war footing with isreal (which would be a joke anyway), it is nothing more than occupied territory.

It's more a police action than a war, bombing achieves nothing, countless modern examples exist to show this. What little we achieved in Iraq and Afghanistan was not achieved by bombing.

According to you, that is entirely our fault (re. the IRA) and the fault of the Israelis (re. the muslim attempts to take their country).

If a terrorist French organisation attacked London, would you advocate bombing Paris?

Arguing fault is an easy trap to fall into, the question is "is the action appropriate" and "what does it achieve".

It may be the stupid Muslims "fault", it may be a morally or legally justifiable "war", but what does it achieve? Israel repeatedly retaliates against them, (yes, retaliate, not attack), yet every time all it achieves is a pile of dead bodies, a temporary truce, and even more reason, justified or not, for the other side to continue hating them.

how would you suggest that Israel go about finding a peaceful solution?

They have 3 options.

1. Wipe them from the map.

2. enact police action and not military action, then continually apply diplomat and economic pressure, the iron curtain defence system works so the attacks are generally ineffective, stop further settlement. Hamas would likely collapse at some point, some analysis already suggest they are at the point of collapse and almost need isreal to attack to create support for them. They will have to make concessions, and they will have to outlast Hamas (Hamas will never concede), yes, it amounts to waiting for a better option to present itself.

3. Do what they are doing, what they have done a number of times before, and what will happen again and again BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK.

how would you suggest that Israel go about finding a peaceful solution?

They have 3 options.

1. Wipe them from the map.

2. enact police action and not military action, then continually apply diplomat and economic pressure, the iron curtain defence system works so the attacks are generally ineffective, stop further settlement. Hamas would likely collapse at some point, some analysis already suggest they are at the point of collapse and almost need isreal to attack to create support for them. They will have to make concessions, and they will have to outlast Hamas (Hamas will never concede), yes, it amounts to waiting for a better option to present itself.

3. Do what they are doing, what they have done a number of times before, and what will happen again and again BECAUSE IT DOES NOT WORK.

Good idea. I'd go for Option 1.

Sponsored Links
Back