Well that worked out well!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Hamas and the rest of these retarded IQ deficient inbred arabs will never stop trying to kill Jews, so Israel should thank their lucky stars they have Bibi in charge now, he will do what needs to be done.

How long before Israel feels threatened enough to light the touchpaper?
Once again Israel shows its only response...

A massive escalation and killing of many innocents...

Of course to criticise their war crimes is charged as 'anti-semitic' according to Israel's Goebbels - aka Mark Regev!

"Murderers of children and those who direct them cannot be forgiven" *

( * excluding anything commited by the state of Israel ;) )

What's it like on your planet, elly? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Funnily enough its different from your world where the truth appears to hurt...

I believe they call your place 'la-la land' ;)

Only you could excuse a nation that murders teenagers in cold blood, uses their own children as human shields and seems surprised when the country that they have just lobbed missiles at wants to retaliate.

Or is all of this news to you?

It appears if true, your daughter lives in a diff world too, shouldn't it have been a career in medicine or law.
Oh, and what interest of yours is it that I may or may not have a daughter?

I'd be careful if I were you - that sounds like a question a kiddie fiddler would ask!

Haven't you covered your daughter up with the customary sheet to deter unwanted attention? :LOL:

Only you could excuse a nation that murders teenagers in cold blood, uses their own children as human shields and seems surprised when the country that they have just lobbed missiles at wants to retaliate.

Or is all of this news to you?
The trouble is palestine is not a 'nation'...courtesy of Israel !

You really aren't the sharpest tool in the diynot box are you... :rolleyes:

and you are blunt. Palestine has always existed
But correct...Or haven't you worked that out yet!

But maybe in your wisdom you can tell us exactly where 'palestine' exists right now?

yet more bullsh1t from another diynot reincarnation - and now on ignore.

Sponsored Links
Back