Well that worked out well!

They're doing " Ramalamb" soon aren't they? Or is is that just Welsh Pakistani's :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Dear Lord, please spare us from this agonizer, s*** jokes I think

Sponsored Links
Seems the Israeli Government really doesn't give a f uck anymore :evil:
And Hamas care enough to ensure they keep their rocket launcher well clear of any civilian areas.

Putting a rocket launcher next to a civilian resource ( hospitals, schools etc ) greatly increases the risk of civilians being killed by a munition that goes very slightly off target. Which increases news about murderous Israeli activity. If Hamas really cared they would fight from locations away from civilians and stop using them as human shields.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Seems the Israeli Government really doesn't give a f uck anymore :evil:
And Hamas care enough to ensure they keep their rocket launcher well clear of any civilian areas.

Putting a rocket launcher next to a civilian resource ( hospitals, schools etc ) greatly increases the risk of civilians being killed by a munition that goes very slightly off target. Which increases news about murderous Israeli activity. If Hamas really cared they would fight from locations away from civilians and stop using them as human shields.
You can of course provide proof of what you say?

And I guess you'll now accuse the UN of hiding rockets?

What you and many other ignorant people don't understand is that there is no such thing as a 'location away from civilians' in Gaza.

I suggest you visit the place before you spout such b ollocks!

I suggest you use Google maps where you will see that there is a lot of countryside where rocket launchers could be located. Far enough from built up area that returned fire would be very unlikely to cause any civilian casualties.

Gaza City is only a part of the Gaza Strip.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Next ,, Elly's going to accuse the Israeli's of firing rockets from Gaza into Israel to keep things going. ;)

That drunk bloke who comes home and beats up up his wife, then says to her "Now look what YOU made ME do!"

That's Israel.

Sponsored Links
Back