Well that worked out well!

I suggest you use Google maps where you will see that there is a lot of countryside where rocket launchers could be located. Far enough from built up area that returned fire would be very unlikely to cause any civilian casualties.

Gaza City is only a part of the Gaza Strip.
Ah, you get your info from google maps :rolleyes:

(mind you Israel appears to do so as well)

And fyi the Israeli military HQ (Kirya) is in central Tel-Aviv and surrounded by a hospital, a business district, blocks of flats and a school - so how come they can 'hide themselves' amid civilians and avoid criticism?

Btw - have you ever been to Gaza?

Sponsored Links
From Reuters:

With cries of "Allahu akbar" (God is Greatest), Palestinians in the Gaza Strip cheered as rockets streaked overhead toward Israel, in attacks that could provide a popularity boost for Islamist Hamas, whose rift with neighbouring Egypt's military-backed government has deepened economic hardship.

So not only the Israelis cheering then :!:

ellal said:
Ah, you get your info from google maps
No. I suggested you look at is as a quick easy way to show you how much non residential land was available to Hamas for rocket launchers.

I have been to Israel a couple of times when I was a senior engineer for a company manufacturing communications equipment.

ellal said:
And fyi the Israeli military HQ (Kirya) is in central Tel-Aviv
Would that be the non secret administration office block, or the comms command and control room ?. And if it is a CCC room would it be the prime or secondary ( back up ) CCC room.

How do you pronounce your user name, Ell Al, sounds like the name of a national airline.....

And before you ask I am not of the Jewish faith or nation.

Sponsored Links
I do wish these lunatic warring tribes and factions would stop using the name of a god as an excuse for their blood lusting greed and depravities. :confused:

I have been to Israel a couple of times when I was a senior engineer for a company manufacturing communications equipment.
So not Gaza then...Thanks for clearing that up.

Would that be the non secret administration office block, or the comms command and control room ?
Any different from the 'non-secret' police HQ's, Hospitals and schools in Gaza?

I do wish these lunatic warring tribes and factions would stop using the name of a god as an excuse for their blood lusting greed and depravities. :confused:

I suppose that would be difficult as, according to the koran, the muslim god insists that his people make war until everyone is either killed or 'converted'!

I suppose that would be difficult as, according to the koran, the muslim god insists that his people make war until everyone is either killed or 'converted'!
Are you a Quran scholar?
Is this "insistence by God to make war" in the Quran, or in the "hadith", or in later variant interpetations of the Quran?

I think I read earlier in this discussion that a ceasefire had already existed recently, which the hamas terrorists broke by firing missiles (indiscriminately) into Israel.
A 'ceasefire' only in name and on Israeli terms only...

Funny how they reject one now when they have to compromise whilst they want hamas to 'surrender' unconditionally!

Israel rejects John Kerry ceasefire

Same old, same old - the bully wants all the land and if it can't have it then it won't allow millions the basics of a decent life!

I think I read earlier in this discussion that a ceasefire had already existed recently, which the hamas terrorists broke by firing missiles (indiscriminately) into Israel.
A 'ceasefire' only in name and on Israeli terms only...

Funny how they reject one now when they have to compromise whilst they want hamas to 'surrender' unconditionally!

Israel rejects John Kerry ceasefire

Same old, same old - the bully wants all the land and if it can't have it then it won't allow millions the basics of a decent life!

If I remember rightly, the first ceasefire was declared by Israel, but Hamas had not agreed to it, or even seen the terms. So they did not break any ceasefire, there never was one. Just a claimed ceasefire by Israel and whoever arranged it without the consultation of Hamas.
Hamas rejected an Egypt-brokered ceasefire last week, saying any deal with Israel must include an end to a blockade of Gaza.
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28392636

Hamas rejected an Egypt-brokered ceasefire last week, saying any deal with Israel must include an end to a blockade of Gaza.

Typical! Muslims can't agree with each other, let alone other 'faiths'.

There will never be peace in the middle east or, if there ever is, it won't last long.

Typical! Muslims can't agree with each other, let alone other 'faiths'.

There will never be peace in the middle east or, if there ever is, it won't last long.
I see, so if Germany arranges a ceasefire 'on behalf of the separatists, but without their agreement' and it is later not accepted by the separatists, it's the fault of all those that follow that religion.

Your logic is surpassed only by your naiveity

Similarly, if you were living in a virtual prison camp, would you accept peace at any terms?

However it needed pointing out to the Israeli apologists that there are fanatics on both sides ;)

A point you've conveniently either forgot or fail to acknowledge, elly. You repeatedly fail to condemn Hamas for their part in all of this. (well you sort of pay lip service to the fact) but the main jist of your posts is about Israeli attacks (in response to the rocket attacks in the first place) Others have shown (or at least tried to show) that Hamas has plenty of places, free from civilians, from which to launch their rocket attacks.. Something that for the moment seems completely lost on you.

Sponsored Links
Back