Well that worked out well!

doesn't matter how many times you say it, nobody can believe anything you say. muslims lie and lie and lie

Sponsored Links
ellal see's Israel as the main aggressor thus his lack of condemnation against hamas terrorist activities.

Its similar to an irish republican seeing the British as the main aggressors during the troubles here in the province.
Yet it was the ira stoking most of the violence. And still are!

He's a muslim immigrant from the middle east on welfare benefits who supports Palestinian self determination.

Incidentally.. Jellal \j(el)-lal\ as a boy's name has the meaning "greatness, superiority, renown" and is a variant of Jalal (Arabic).
:mrgreen:

i.e they continued to destroy the tunnels.

Tunnels also used for Hamas incursions into Israel. Totally justifies blowing the tunnels up.
During a ceasefire? Hardly a ceasefire then is it?
What is Hamas supposed to do, quietly step aside and allow the IDF to "walk this way, sir. On the left we have the ^*&$ tunnel and straight ahead we have the £**^ tunnel. If you'd like to take your pick. We'll just stand and watch."
What kind of ceasefire is that?

i.e they continued to destroy the tunnels.

Tunnels also used for Hamas incursions into Israel. Totally justifies blowing the tunnels up.
During a ceasefire? Hardly a ceasefire then is it?
What is Hamas supposed to do, quietly step aside and allow the IDF to "walk this way, sir. On the left we have the ^*&$ tunnel and straight ahead we have the £**^ tunnel. If you'd like to take your pick. We'll just stand and watch."
What kind of ceasefire is that?

Yes its still a cease fire.
Engineers laying bombs to destroy the tunnels is the most effective method.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Is that 72 virgins bit genuinely the muslim belief and referred to in the koran cos joking aside it's a bit perverted for a religious ideology I feel.

You'll also note that the blockade was because Hamas was elected and for no other reason, at the time. That's justified?

You must be rouge hamsters brother, inane arguments that have nothing to do with fact.

Hamas was firing rockets before they were elected, why, I can't possibly imagine why isreal would blockade the country when an organization that wishes to destroy isreal is elected.

Jews gonna jew.

"However I condemn the violence from wherever it comes - whether it be Hamas rockets or Israeli military action"

Yes, but your stance in all of this, is that of Israeli aggression. (as you see it) , whereas I (and a lot of others) see it as Israeli response/retaliation at Hamas aggression (rocket and mortar attacks)

"However I condemn the violence from wherever it comes - whether it be Hamas rockets or Israeli military action"

Yes, but your stance in all of this, is that of Israeli aggression. (as you see it) , whereas I (and a lot of others) see it as Israeli response/retaliation at Hamas aggression (rocket and mortar attacks)
The usual reponse of an Israeli apologist...

And no recognition of the fact that I have answered every question directly whereas you don't...

You must have been reading this ;)

The secret report that helps Israelis to hide facts

Edit - have you ever been to Gaza?

Sponsored Links
Back