Well that worked out well!

Sponsored Links
The usual response of an Israeli apologist...
As are your posts the responses of a Hamas loving fanatic. (you can't be an apologist, as you refuse to see Hamas terrorism for what it is. Preferring to use the usual bleatings of Hamas terrorism as reprisals)

why would any sane bod wanna go there ?

Many want to get out.
When Palestinian rule seemed most likely in 2000, the Israeli Interior Ministry reported a substantial increase in citizenship applications from Arabs in eastern Jerusalem.

No sane person wants to live under dictatorship which is about all islamic countries can offer.

Makes you wonder though what ella was doing in gaza. Mebbe helping to build tunnels. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
As are your posts the responses of a Hamas loving fanatic. (you can't be an apologist, as you refuse to see Hamas terrorism for what it is. Preferring to use the usual bleatings of Hamas terrorism as reprisals)

I think Ella has made his(?) feelings quite clear by now and it is quite clear where his loyalties lie.

He receives no credence from me.

I'm waiting for him to openly support muslim terrorism in this country now. That becomes more serious.

Sponsored Links
Many Muslims today are not happy!

They're not happy in Gaza .
They're not happy in Egypt .
They're not happy in Libya .
They're not happy in Morocco .
They're not happy in Iran .
They're not happy in Iraq .
They're not happy in Yemen .
They're not happy in Afghanistan .
They're not happy in Pakistan .
They're not happy in Syria .
They're not happy in Lebanon .

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Israel.
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So……They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

I think Ella has made his(?) feelings quite clear by now and it is quite clear where his loyalties lie.

He receives no credence from me.

I'm waiting for him to openly support muslim terrorism in this country now. That becomes more serious.
As have all those who are Israeli apologists...

If the FACTS were the other way around my position would reflect that - I doubt any of you would do the same ;)

And still waiting to hear if any of you Israeli supporters have been to Gaza...

The response seems to say it all !

I just love it when you can't answer a simple question...

Is your name Mark Regev?

Your name of course is of no consequence because you have no valid argument along with all your ilk ;)

But hey you are the one encouraging the terrorists whilst us sane ones are trying to address the issues in order to stop terrorism from proliferating from whatever source...

If you were in Sderot I bet you'd be occupying that sofa, beer in hand!

I just love it when you can't answer a simple question...

Is your name Mark Regev?

Your name of course is of no consequence because you have no valid argument along with all your ilk ;)

But hey you are the one encouraging the terrorists whilst us sane ones are trying to address the issues in order to stop terrorism from proliferating from whatever source...

If you were in Sderot I bet you'd be occupying that sofa, beer in hand!

Have you ever danced in the street with joy when Israeli soldiers are killed by hamas terrorists?
You hold spite against Israeli security forces. That's clear from previous posts!

Sadly Dex there are too many numpties on here who choose to ignore the facts...

They are actually condoning war crimes because they lack the intelligence to question what is happening because of their prejudices...

We always have to live in hope that sense will eventually prevail, but there are so many who seem to enjoy conflict/killing without realising that the consequences have already affected them!

The numpties of course are adept at refusing to answer direct questions because they have no answer themselves...

No wonder we live in a f*cked up world !

ella
What was your role in gaza?

Were you there on humanitarian grounds or there to show your solidarity and support for hamas?

Lets hope you can reply with something better than...
NOYFB.
:LOL:

So, where are they happy?

They're happy in Israel.
They're happy in Australia .
They're happy in the UK .
They're happy in Canada .
They're happy in the US .
They're happy in France .
They're happy in Germany .
They're happy in Italy .
They're happy in Sweden .
They're happy in Denmark .
They're happy in Norway .
So……They're happy in every country that is not Muslim.

And who do they blame?

Not Islam.
Not their leadership.
Not themselves.
THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!
AND THEY WANT TO CHANGE THEM TO BE LIKE THE COUNTRY THEY CAME FROM WHERE THEY WERE UNHAPPY.

A little more irony. Almost half of the countries on the list that they are happ(ish) in (for now) were colonised by the British. They blame the colonial Brits for most of the world's ills, but can't wait to benefit from colonialism by invading these countries. These colonised countries are possibly the most popular destinations for them.

Also, funnily enough, the countries that make them happy(ish) are not run by The R O P and even stranger - many have good welfare and health systems.

The contradictions just keep coming.

Load of emotive hogwash, from a station that is always spouting bleeding heart balls.

Is there a video for the three teenagers kidnapped and killed by the Palestinians?

Do the Hamas missiles that caused the Israeli retaliation have special 'child-avoidance' guidance systems?

You didn't fall for this C4 propaganda, did you?

ellal wrote...

"I've probably attended more protests than you could imagine"

What types of protests have you attended ella?

Were some of those protests on Palestinian/Israeli soil?
You did spend a long time there after all!

How much funding have you given hamas?

Sponsored Links
Back