We're going back to the moon ...

Sponsored Links
I could afford the rocketship itself...
Indeed, as a property millionaire with a deep relationship with a pharma billionaire who owes their success to my brilliant knowledge of physics I'm already booked on Axiom 5.

The math & the physics simply doesn't make any sense. The weight of the craft that needs the 1960's shielding to pass thru the Van Allen radiation belt means that the Apollo & Saturn rockets would have needed to be 100x the size they were.

Your maths and physics are seriously flawed - the great mass of energy needed, was needed and used to escape the earth's surface, once in orbit only a relatively tiny amount of energy was required to sling shot to the moon - simple physics, which was understood in the 1940's, long before the moon shotikewise, on the return journey.

Flags, not even the good ole' stars & stripes, are able to flutter in the moons breeze.

The flag didn't flutter in a breeze, what you saw was a wobble movement due to a wire supports springiness, in a vacuum with nothing to damp it, it would continue for a while. Nor would the flag flutter in the studio setting which you imagine the film was made in.

Indeed, as a property millionaire with a deep relationship with a pharma billionaire who owes their success to my brilliant knowledge of physics I'm already booked on Axiom 5.

You as well, they told me when I booked I was the only UK passenger on the mission - you cannot trust anyone these days.

Sponsored Links
We aren't going to the moon & we most certainly aren't going to mars.

You f00kw1ts need to think about why they want you to think that we might be.

There, said it.
You’re wasting your time. They don’t have the capacity.

I’m surprised Dork hasn’t claimed to have played some small but important part in the space programme or at least inspired someone that did. He might have even knocked jars with him in t' village pub.

Strange that the russians who beat america to so many firsts in the space race didnt manage a manned mission

It's not that strange really. The N1 was overly ambitious and didn't have static fires to allow debugging the very complex plumbing. Instead they blew up four of them and gave up.

Without a super heavy rocket they were stumped.

Last edited:
Who was the first in space, Yuri Gagarin or Valdimir Illyushin ?

And was Illyushin arrested by the Chinese when his capsule crash landed in China having missed the planned landing zone in Russia

Sponsored Links
Back