We're going back to the moon ...

Did you miss what the space race was all about and the prestige involved or is that another thing you struggle with ?
I'll take that as a "I haven't got a clue" answer. Perhaps you are one of theses dumbo posters that either refuses to read or can't read.
All the space race stuff is out there if you care to get your village elder to read it for you. (y)

Sponsored Links
Strange that the russians who beat america to so many firsts in the space race didnt manage a manned mission
At the time the decision by the Russians not to go was made on a 2 pronged premise:
1. We the Russians have done what we set out to.
2. Let the Americans bankrupt themselves for a trip to a rock.

1. In reality translates to: "Burger me, we've got the last two 5 year agri-plans rotting in the fields; people are starving and we're pi**ing money up above the sky! We have to stop."

One thing that I always questioned: if they faked it, how did they corrupt so many people involved in the moon missions to go along with it?
We're talking thousands of people.

One thing that I always questioned: if they faked it, how did they corrupt so many people involved in the moon missions to go along with it?
They injected them with 5G mind controlling vaccines.

Sponsored Links
Last edited:
No. They would only need a very few people in the know to pull it off, as far as everyone else is concerned the mission is proceeding as planned.

They rationalise it something like this, hopefully my analogy makes sense!

Let's say 200 people work on the shop floor in a UK company producing widgets. They are told by the senior management team the widgets are destined for the USA and they see a lorry take the widgets away on a weekly basis.

15 people in the company are in the senior management team. They are told by the 5 company directors the widgets are destined for the USA and they complete all the necessary tasks to ensure this happens. These tasks are overseen by the company directors who approve all paperwork and electronic communications.

The widgets never reach the USA. Where they actually go, only the company directors know. However if you asked anyone in that company 'what do you do?' they would reply with confidence and a degree of certainty 'we produce widgets that are sent to the USA.'

Of the 220 people involved, only 5 know the truth, however all 220 think they know the truth.

Plus the people that placed the lunar Landers on the moon, because the LRO has some nice shots of them and the tracks the astronauts made.

Plus the people who placed reflectors there, so we can bounce lasers off the moon.

Plus everyone who studies moon rocks, because the Russians brought some back using automated systems as well as the nearly 400kg by Apollo.

Plus the people that placed the lunar Landers on the moon, because the LRO has some nice shots of them and the tracks the astronauts made.

Plus the people who placed reflectors there, so we can bounce lasers off the moon.

Plus everyone who studies moon rocks, because the Russians brought some back using automated systems as well as the nearly 400kg by Apollo.

You'll never (or rarely) get these people to change their minds, a bit like flat earthers. Always a counter argument that's rarely based on sound data and/or science.

You'll never (or rarely) get these people to change their minds, a bit like flat earthers. Always a counter argument that's rarely based on sound data and/or science.
I know, Dorks just branching out on which bridge he's going to hide under.

And that's because there is no cure for stupid.

(Well there is one, but it comes with a life sentence for the 'curer'.)

Perhaps they will have to wait for an invite back , they dont want to be upsetting the inhabitants again ;)

We're almost certainly guaranteed there will still be many that deny the Artemis landings. Actually, they'll probably be even more entrenched in their views than ever, stating that modern tech makes it much easier to fake stuff with accuracy. In isolation of course that statement is true.

I often wonder what a flat earther would say if they were taken up in a rocket and could, with their own eyes, see the curvature of the earth. OT but related.

No. They would only need a very few people in the know to pull it off, as far as everyone else is concerned the mission is proceeding as planned.
forget it , you’re still wasting your time . They’re asleep.

Sponsored Links
Back