wf541p

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi can you advice me on my hotpoint wf541p everytime i switch on the door lock button flashs an machine wont work i have replaced the interlockin switch but still the same help would be appeciated thanks have also tried blowin down the black pipe but nothin

Sponsored Links
When u changed the old lock was it a red one. Is the new lock white. Did you change the wiring block round the other way. Check the pcb you may have blown tracks on it.

rocks1";p="2709492 said:
When u changed the old lock was it a red one. Is the new lock white. Did you change the wiring block round the other way. Check the pcb you may have blown tracks on it.[/quote

its a white switch an wiring block only fits one way. the wash button is luminated but wen i press start button door lock button shud light but it doesnt jus sits with the wash button lit thrn aft abt 10 mins door lovk button flashes ]

Check motor brushes there worn down.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back