What a caper

I've no idea how many women I've kissed in my life, it must run into the hundreds, possibly thousands,

I don't recall ever asking permission, I don't ever recall any negative feedback or threats of legal action.

Is it possible the press are over egging things?
Have you ever kissed a junior colleague on the lips in a work situation, where you are recognised as the boss?

Can you honestly not see the conceptual problem?

Sponsored Links
Another way to look at it... How would you feel if you were at an event with your wife or daughter, and I got carried away with the excitement of the event, and impulsively grabbed her by the head and tried to snog them? Would you buy me a pint, or punch me in the face?

Sponsored Links
Before I answer that, would, or would that not include the 'christmas disco'?
He went round kissing everyone on the lips? :oops:

Rubiales, 45, kissed star player Jenni Hermoso on the lips as he handed the Spanish team gold medals after they beat England 1-0 in the final on Sunday in Sydney, provoking outrage in Spain. He kissed other players on the cheek or embraced them.

That's your theory down the toilet.

If you look at the news shot , she is walking away and smiling after the kiss on the lips
Her team has just won the world cup, and she's star player.
She's got plenty to be pleased about. But being kissed on the lips by the boss without her consent is not one of them.

If she was truly 'outraged' i'm sure she'd have let her feelings be known immediately. Women tend to react sharply to that kind of impertinence from an over familiar man.

This is the sort of thing (if this were me) that I'd wake up in the morning and cringe thinking I shouldn't have done that and I'd be very embarrassed.

But this is now well over the top. I wouldn't surprise me if he did away with himself.

These days it's a big mistake but thst was it.

Last edited:
In that situation?

Many women (and blokes for that matter) have been groped or assaulted, whilst in an uncompromising situation like a very public photo opportunity. It's a power thing for the assailant.
You're carrying on like he's one step away from stuffing his hand down her shorts and going full French on her ass. She could've reacted differently and it's only in the aftermath she feels 'violated'.

If she was truly 'outraged' i'm sure she'd have let her feelings be known immediately. Women tend to react sharply to that kind of impertinence from an over familiar man.
Outrage doesn't need to be felt instantly to be a real emotion.

An emotionally delayed response is a reaction to an event that occurs in the present, but the emotional responses are not felt or expressed until some time later

You're carrying on like he's one step away from stuffing his hand down her shorts and going full French on her ass. She could've reacted differently and it's only in the aftermath she feels 'violated'.
So it wasn't smile, put on a brave face in public.

Then react later as the reality of the situation becomes clearer?

Women have rights too

Sponsored Links
Back