What a wonderful story it warmed my heart

Rishis thrown northern Ireland under a bus and are now effectively being ruled by Brussels, paving the way for the UK to be ever tied to the eu. Starmer wants to go back to closer ties and the lib Dems and are not afraid to express their desire to have the eu in control.
That leaves minority parties which have difficulties in a first past the post system.
In other words Brexit is being rogered by a political cabal who never wanted Brexit.

Sponsored Links
The memories come flooding back!
I was about 7 when we saw the Three Degrees - they were the supporting act for Cannon and Ball at the Cornwall Coliseum! :)

I live just up the road from the Coliseum, or what was the Coliseum. It was an empty derelict shell when I moved here 16 years ago. They demolished it about 4 years to make way for a luxury development of apartments that will probably never happen. Bod used to go there when it was 'Gossips Disco'.

cornwall-coliseum-516a2aa5-4cc4-4b11-abb1-1f03324fce5-resize-750.jpeg

Rishis thrown northern Ireland under a bus and are now effectively being ruled by Brussels
WRONG

It’s just doing what Boris Johnsons deal signed up to.

14 million people voted for it.

BTW, UK was never ruled by Brussels, tell me when you weren’t able to vote for a British political party whilst in the EU.

if we were ”ruled by Brussels” how come UK had control of 99% of its finances?

its time you changed your user name to: Mr Brexit Trope

Sponsored Links
I'm powerless to have any say in how a government administers their idea of Brexit till I get chance to vote again.
Ideally I'd like all political persuasions to put up their idea of how they'd run the country so I could cast my vote in a particular direction that appeals to me now we've left. Sadly there's few political parties to choose from on that score, most seem to want the comfort blanket of the eu running things for them.
Thank you for admitting you voted for and supported those 1100 ppeople being booted out of Sweden.

Lib dems
green
SNP
I'll look for the option in their manifesto but i don't expect to hear them say anything like that out loud.
Nobody wants another referendum, really.
And i don't think the EU would be all that excited about the UK returning to the club, either.

Rishis thrown northern Ireland under a bus and are now effectively being ruled by Brussels, paving the way for the UK to be ever tied to the eu. Starmer wants to go back to closer ties and the lib Dems and are not afraid to express their desire to have the eu in control.
That leaves minority parties which have difficulties in a first past the post system.
In other words Brexit is being rogered by a political cabal who never wanted Brexit.

The majority didnt vote Brexit.

Brexit was always a lie, when did you stop beating your wife?

Just like the old days then or have you conveniently forgotten those bank holiday queues and delays at ports and airports?
So progress for you is no progress. Whilst we are at it, get off the phone/computer etc and stop using technology -the old ways were better!

Sponsored Links
Back