What a wonderful story it warmed my heart

Were we in the single market and enjoying freedom of movement in 2015?

We were indeed...

What you fail to mention from that 'could' story is...

"Eurotunnel and ferry companies will be checking the passports of all those leaving the country to tighten national security"

"The new arrangement means ferry companies will have to put every passport through a scanner to provide an electronic record which is sent to the Home Office."

That was a UK decision, and was made by a sovereign country whilst in the EU...

'Could' turned out to be 'didn't really' ;)

"There are delays of up to two hours on Dover to Calais ferry crossings.
It is the first weekend since schools broke up for the summer and is one of the busiest weekends of the year to travel"

Scanners are far quicker than a manual look at a passport, and checking of how much of your quota you have left :rolleyes:

Only 2 hours?

Sponsored Links
Ellal/Drama Queen would probably vote to bring back credibility. He lost all of his when he created this thread!

Where did Ellals post go to? The one that Nosey quotes below.

Last edited:
mottie/motman would probably vote to bring back rickets/scurvy etc...
Brexers clap giddily when barmy Brexer MP's say we can revert back to imperial measurements. FFS.:rolleyes:
Marks on pint pots, hoorah!

My guess is the Swedish don’t like foreigners clogging up their generous benefits system.

I go there quite a lot for work and I find it quite an expensive place to be. They also seem to build infrastructure way beyond capacity.

Stockholm airport is currently being expanded, but use is well below capacity.

It seems as if they have spare taxes to spend.

Sponsored Links
Says Bod who has started numerous threads about BLM, footballers taking the knee etc.

Harry Maguires furious message to England fans after Raheem Sterlings home was broken into by armed men during the world Cup.​

“We’re out here giving everything to win the World Cup and at home people are attacking us,”

Yet 3 days earlier he was bending his knee (with he's team mates) for a man who would break into people's homes with a gun and Rob them.​

Couldn't make it up..

Last edited:
I live just up the road from the Coliseum, or what was the Coliseum. It was an empty derelict shell when I moved here 16 years ago. They demolished it about 4 years to make way for a luxury development of apartments that will probably never happen. Bod used to go there when it was 'Gossips Disco'.

cornwall-coliseum-516a2aa5-4cc4-4b11-abb1-1f03324fce5-resize-750.jpeg
Is that Gossips

Brexit - one of the most hateful, traitorous and devisive tragedies ever to be inflicted upon the UK in decades.

And it was you telling of the hatred. I and many others who voted Brexit didn't vote with hatred.

Lol. You had ample warnings boyo. You chose to believe the bullshizzle instead. You know damn well what you voted for.

The racist you speak of must have had a field day. They just sat back and watched you and your Oik do their job for them.

"52% of the country hate you, but we don't "

No wonder they went home with friends like you

Last edited:
I wonder if Nosey went to university? Has anyone counted how many times he says "Brexer", "Nutter", "Boyo" or "Poo" in a day?

My guess is the Swedish don’t like foreigners clogging up their generous benefits system.

I go there quite a lot for work and I find it quite an expensive place to be. They also seem to build infrastructure way beyond capacity.

Stockholm airport is currently being expanded, but use is well below capacity.

It seems as if they have spare taxes to spend.

Expensive - I suppose after the pound has fallen versus the euro and dollar.

Get in.

Sponsored Links
Back