What are you having for breakfast?

I used to love that when I was out there. You bought it by the yard and cooked it on the braii in one continuous ring like a Catherine wheel. When you sunk your teeth into it, you had to lean forward otherwise the shower of fat that came out of it would go all down your front. When it was cooking, if you pricked the skin with a fork, you’d get a jet of oil spurt out which would catch fire immediately. Happy memories.
Same here, similar to Cumberland, just had some in a bun. Farmers sausage I believe

Sponsored Links
I used to love that when I was out there. You bought it by the yard and cooked it on the braii in one continuous ring like a Catherine wheel. When you sunk your teeth into it, you had to lean forward otherwise the shower of fat that came out of it would go all down your front. When it was cooking, if you pricked the skin with a fork, you’d get a jet of oil spurt out which would catch fire immediately. Happy memories.

Yes, delicious in moderation. Like the biltong as well and the bobotie. Bunny Chow curry inside half a loaf is special too. SA isn't a country for brown rice types. Butcher in Bristol makes his own biltong, all sorts. I like his Boerwors biltong best.

Frozen fruit
Overnight oats with Chia seeds
20240220_063014.jpg

Greek style yogurt
Hemp & mixed seeds
Cinnamon

20240220_065308.jpg

Sponsored Links
That was after a 14½ hour fast.
Mine was after a 13 hour fast. Quite normal when you finish your dinner at 6.00 and have breakfast at 7.00 next morning! Sometimes I don’t have breakfast until I get back from my dog walk which would make it a 16 hour fast.

Mine was after a 13 hour fast. Quite normal when you finish your dinner at 6.00 and have breakfast at 7.00 next morning! Sometimes I don’t have breakfast until I get back from my dog walk which would make it a 16 hour fast.

But did you do a stint of Yoga the night before ?

Looks a mess. Just didn't fancy it this morning. So took to work
20240221_092737.jpg

Overnight oates and Chia seeds soaked in a Soya milk.

Scrambled eggs on toast. Nice and runny but with a nob of butter and a healthy splash of double cream left over from last nights sticky toffee pudding dessert. Mm.mmm.mmmm.

Sponsored Links
Back