what can and cant be said against a religion

Igorian said:
What part of 'f*ck off, you are boring us' don't you understand?

why read it then ?? and why swear at me shows you level of intellect according to some

Sponsored Links
we know whos side your on m8ty

as for the wording its not threating in any way or form it is what i am thinking and what i would like to see ?

as for ban islam on my motor its off now as i was told it was illegal by a bobbie

i was willing to go to court as i cant see how its illegal but for now its off

making a slogan for my pedal bike instead so they cant get me on any highway rules

slogger..
unfortunately for you its not a highway issue...

making a slogan for my pedal bike instead so they cant get me on any highway rules

if you read my post quoting section 4 you cant actually write it anywhere.. be it on your house, a balloon... etc.. :(
it may not be threatening but it IS abusive and intended to cause harrasment to those concerned..
however it is not an arrestable offence, but you can be tried in court... all comes down to european convention on human rights and free speech.. but the way things are at the mo.. i doubt any court would see your point of view... :rolleyes:

and fyi i'm not on anyone's side..
i dont believe in ANY religion..
all it does is causes differences of opinion which then results in violence or oppression

Sponsored Links
dabaldie said:
slogger..
unfortunately for you its not a highway issue...

if you read my post quoting section 4 you cant actually write it anywhere.. be it on your house, a balloon... etc.. :(
it may not be threatening but it IS abusive and intended to cause harrasment to those concerned..
however it is not an arrestable offence, but you can be tried in court... all comes down to european convention on human rights and free speech.. but the way things are at the mo.. i doubt any court would see your point of view... :rolleyes:

ok point taken and i will look it up

what can i say then ? seeing as its a free country can i do the speakers corner bit ?

or are we all afraid to say what is on our minds

weird world we live in

i am sure the ww2 veterans didnt think it would end this way

Agile
the BEEB forum is the main BBC one an follow the forum links , I tell you you get some classic funny **** take posts there that make slogger an my drunken rants look like ones Sir Winston Churchill would of made ..lol

Moz said:
Agile
the BEEB forum is the main BBC one an follow the forum links , I tell you you get some classic funny p**s take posts there that make slogger an my drunken rants look like ones Sir Winston Churchill would of made ..lol

Buh?

I thought you were on/off the wagon (whichever one means you've given up the sauce)

Churchill, didn't he drink some phenomenal amount every day? IIRC he started on the brandy when he woke up, had champagne, wine, scotch and anything else you can imagine throughout the day... and yet he only slept for a few hours a night! Crikey, a couple of bottles of wine and I will sleep for 12 hours, whether I intend to or not!

AdamW said:
Churchill, didn't he drink some phenomenal amount every day? IIRC he started on the brandy when he woke up, had champagne, wine, scotch and anything else you can imagine throughout the day...!

He only started on the phenomenal when he had finished the brandy and the champagne!

petewood said:
AdamW said:
Churchill, didn't he drink some phenomenal amount every day? IIRC he started on the brandy when he woke up, had champagne, wine, scotch and anything else you can imagine throughout the day...!

He only started on the phenomenal when he had finished the brandy and the champagne!

What was that classic he came out with when drunk----In the morning i will be sober you my dear will always be ugly :LOL:

Freddie said:
What was that classic he came out with when drunk----In the morning i will be sober you my dear will always be ugly :LOL:

I tried that line on someone once when I was pi**ed but I got it the wrong way round :cry:

petewood said:
Freddie said:

I tried that line on someone once when I was pi**ed but I got it the wrong way round :cry:

Did she still warm your cheeks for you? :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back