What Do You Use Your's For?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
After reading a previous thread which mentioned the 'GEORGE FOREMAN' grill im looking for different alternatives than just chicken/turkey breast & various other meats.I occasionly make a cheese toastie but thats about it :oops:
Have you any other interesting things that you cook on the grill?

Sponsored Links
dust. thats all that goes on the one i bought my wife after we found it to produce rather bland food

We use ours to take up precious cupboard space in the kitchen!

Do we have a new thread beginning here?.... Is Jaffa72 the only person who actually uses one of these Grills to cook with?

dust. thats all that goes on the one i bought my wife after
we found it to produce rather bland food

I would agree with that. A lovely pork chop done in a George Foreman grill comes out all dried up, and is absolutely tasteless. We never use ours now either.

Roughcaster.

Sponsored Links
I can see a pattern forming here :LOL:
I must agree that some food is carp and id rather eat my rigger boots.
I did find that chicken/turkey tastes nice if seasoned & not overcooked otherwise it just tastes FOWL(sorry!!)

Yep Noseall... Novelties.. use 'em once or twice and then put 'em up in the cupboard.

Roughcaster.

juicer.

I use mine everyday.......I think i should get out more often :oops:

I wondered why he doesn't advertise it anymore! :LOL:

They made their money and galloped off into the sunset.

I quite like ours..healthy way of eating and kinder to the environment..until you attempt to clean it using 15 gallons of undustrial strength detergent and enough water to fill the titanic!

Should maybe start a thread called "What useless gadgets do you have in your kitchen/workshop" :LOL: :LOL:

I don't have any useless gadgets because I try my best to stay out of the kitchen!!!!! :LOL: :LOL:

thats because you set fire to yourself and cut your fingers off! :LOL:

thats because you set fire to yourself and cut your fingers off! :LOL:

This is very true. :LOL: :LOL: Nothing like arson about in the kitchen!! :LOL: :LOL:

My defence is - new kitchen, snazzy new double oven - keep burning myself.

Sponsored Links
Back