What have you been doing today?

Sponsored Links
Yeah. Awful. And I like hospital food. Reminds me of school food, which I also liked!

But the veggie Christmas dinner was awful.

Mrs S brought in a plate from home.

The second Xmas I was in, they kept me in longer as they couldn't find a wheelchair for a fat ****er. Then they didn't have the right drugs to send me home with.

But the thing that added the most days on was the staff: the poor bu99ers being understaffed and overworked meant they just didn't get it together to do all the paperwork for my discharge.

Finally, they did and I was sent to the discharge lounge, but there wasn't an ambulance driver (can't remember the reason why, but they insisted I was driven home and a taxi would not do).

In desperation, I rang Mrs S and she came. It was quite funny. She rolled up with a hi-vis vest on and a FF wheelchair.

"I've come for Mr Secure", she said...

And I was free!

In my local hospital Mrs B would bring my food up every day.
I couldn't stomach the unhealthy stuff they where bringing out.

But the thing that added the most days on was the staff: the poor bu99ers being understaffed and overworked meant they just didn't get it together to do all the paperwork for my discharge.

What I see was the good nurses working twice as hard to cover the lazy fuçkers who just come to work to earn a wage.

Yeah. Awful. And I like hospital food. Reminds me of school food, which I also liked!

I've had a couple of short spells in, longest 3 nights. The food was terrible, so poor, that when they suggested they were signing me out, and I was desperate for a proper meal - I waited and waited, in the end I just walked out and bus back home. The only resemblance to school food, was the size of the meals :(

Sponsored Links
Nope. Looked that up and nothing like it.
What I see was the good nurses working twice as hard to cover the lazy fuçkers who just come to work to earn a wage.
Mrs Mottie works in the administration side. They too have more than their fair share of lazy, couldn't give a f'ck workers who are permanently off sick for months at a time. They then come back, work for two weeks and are off again for another six months.

Must admit, the nurses and ward staff are lovely. The higher up medico's don't seem to have much time to stop and chat, I know, they have lot of others to see), but I know if I manage to get out, I'm not going to be any better than when I come in.

Meeting with the oncologist later this afternoon to see where we take things from her. But as my infection markers are still high, I'm not optimistic about things changing in the near future.

Driving round in circles today. Wet this morning so I took the disposable car :D

IMG_1765.jpg
IMG_1764.jpg

Must admit, the nurses and ward staff are lovely. The higher up medico's don't seem to have much time to stop and chat, I know, they have lot of others to see), but I know if I manage to get out, I'm not going to be any better than when I come in.

Meeting with the oncologist later this afternoon to see where we take things from her. But as my infection markers are still high, I'm not optimistic about things changing in the near future.
We're all rooting for you Conny.

Had to go up the workshop today as the last couple of pieces of equipment that I had sold were being collected. All the big stuff that I rarely use has now gone, the place is looking a lot bigger with everything cleared out. Then I ran my bike back up for a mot retest after replacing the rear brake pads. Next year if I’ve still got it, I’ll check it over before I take it for test.

I came home to Mrs Mottie having words with someone on the phone which is most unlike her. Apparently, her mother (who has dementia) had phoned her up earlier to ask her what her own phone number was! When Mrs Mottie asked her why, she said she was filling a form in. When questioned further, she said it was "for the blind". Mrs Mottie said to leave it and she'd help her with the form when she comes down on Friday but her mum said "they’re here now". Turned out it was a doorstep chugger for GOSH getting her mum to sign up for a regular donation so Mrs Mottie asked to speak to her and politely asked her to leave some literature and she would speak to her mother when she came down. The chugger said okay. I came in about 10 minutes after that but Mrs Mottie had logged in to a camera in the lounge five minute after being told that she was leaving and the fùcker was still there trying to get her mum to sign up. She phoned her mum straight back up and asked for them to be put back on and when I walked in she was having a go at her and told her if she didn’t leave her mums house immediately, she'd phone her mums neighbour up and get her husband to throw her out of the house. She went, but not before telling Mrs Mottie to "enjoy the rest of your day". Cheeky fùcker. Mrs Mottie was fuming and will be phoning them up tomorrow to make a complaint. Looking online at their doorstep collectors code of conduct, she's broken it on almost every level. We’re not even sure she was genuine so Mrs Motties sister froze her mums cards.

Bunch of feckers these kinds. Really makes your blood boil, don't they ever think someone might do that to their nearest and dearest!

Looking online at their doorstep collectors code of conduct, she's broken it on almost every level. We’re not even sure she was genuine so Mrs Motties sister froze her mums cards.

I'm not sure Conwomen have to follow a code of conduct?

Turned out it was a doorstep chugger for GOSH getting her mum to sign up for a regular donation so Mrs Mottie asked to speak to her and politely asked her to leave some literature and she would speak to her mother when she came down.

We used to get them quite frequently, round here. Now I have a notice on the gate - no chuggers. Those who ignore that, only get me to the front window, to tell 'em to FO, then slam the window shut, which stops any further discussion - I never open the front door, to unknowns.

We used to get them quite frequently, round here. Now I have a notice on the gate - no chuggers. Those who ignore that, only get me to the front window, to tell 'em to FO, then slam the window shut, which stops any further discussion - I never open the front door, to unknowns.
We keep telling Mrs Motties mum to do the same but try telling that to someone with dementia who doesn’t even know their home phone number.

Sponsored Links
Back