What i've been told!

Softus said:
No problem kev - I think he's gone now:cool:

No i aint gone and you two need to get a life ....it's a forum ffs and i help out as much as the next guy with free info.

If you two think you are so superior take over the whole place and do it yourself.

If theres one thing i hate it's keyboard warriors acting big and tough behind there computers, and most of all i pitty people with no sense of humour.

GET A LIFE YOU LOSERS.

Sponsored Links
Expertboy said:
you two need to get a life
We do, it's a love life, and we have a love child, but her breasts grew far too large.

Expertboy said:
i help out as much as the next guy with free info.
Ooh - that's highly questionable. More like a fib actually. There's more to plumbing than Boss Green ;)

Expertboy said:
If you two think you are so superior take over the whole place and do it yourself.
Wibble.

Expertboy said:
If theres one thing i hate it's keyboard warriors acting big and tough behind there computers, and most of all i pitty people with no sense of humour.
Penguin.

Think about something more interesting to argue over, ExpertBoy was merely elaborating on weight and in fact was absolutely correct.

Although admittedly, the information he supplied was as relevant as the subsequent girly cat scratching....! :rolleyes:

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

Sponsored Links
petting-zoo2.JPG

There there, ExpertBoy.

(Is that less girly and scratchy, Gary?)

What a lovely picture, I hope it really helps the poster when fitting the new tank... :LOL: If an extra tank is whats required... :?:

Sorry but this comedy slot has befuddled my judgement... :p

:D :cool: :D :cool: :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back