What to look out for in a New Jacket - Satin Lined pocket!

K

kai

What to look out for in a New Jacket - Satin Lined pocket!

This jacket manufacturer has incorporated a satin lined phone pocket inside the lining, this saves your Iphone 6 being scratched or damaged as it will be kept against soft satin inside your jacket!

It's even folded out of a single piece of satin, means no weak stitching to rip or wear out at the bottom of the pocket, making a longer lasting pocket!

(I have lifted the pocket lining out in order to show the phone shape better). :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Jeez. I thought Coathanger's ramblings were sleep inducing. :LOL:

Kai, no offence, but you need to get out a bit more. You have the jacket to make this possible. ;)

Jeez. I thought Coathanger's ramblings were sleep inducing. :LOL:

Kai, no offence, but you need to get out a bit more. You have the jacket to make this possible. ;)

Why the need to get out?

He has an iPhone 6. The all singing, dancing, whistling with bells on latest gadget that can help you run your whole life from the comfort of your own home!

At least, that's what some people think its for. "Oh, I can't go out my iPhone battery is dead! Woe is me!!" :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
NO good for me either, I haven't got an iphone nor a jacket to put it in :(

I am wondering why don't ALL manufacturers make their pockets out of a single piece of fabric, folded into a pocket???, it can be done, and will end the nonsense about holes in pockets for once and for all. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

It's especially irritating in an insulated garment, as you cannot really open up all the inner insulation and lining, in order to reach the back of the pocket to make a repair to a split seam, as you can easily do with a pair of jeans!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

I was so excited by that satin pocket that I didn't sleep all night. I must get one.

Missions to Mars, Bionic limbs, The Northern Lights....'Pah!'

Get a satin pocket :LOL:

In my younger days, when I was even more tight-fisted, I once went to the trouble of replacing a holey pocket in my trousers with a handkerchief.

I've always been quite good at sewing!

In my younger days, when I was even more tight-fisted, I once went to the trouble of replacing a holey pocket in my trousers with a handkerchief.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No, I'm serious. It's true. And I seem to remember it lasting longer than the original pocket.

I have a vision of Mr Bean usung the inside of his pocket to wipe his nose! :oops:

My wife used to nanny for a family who were so "careful" with money, they used to cut the husband's worn-out underpants up, for the kids to use as hankies :eek:

No wonder the poor mites were picked on at school.....

My wife used to nanny for a family who were so "careful" with money, they used to cut the husband's worn-out underpants up, for the kids to use as hankies :eek:

No wonder the poor mites were picked on at school.....

I hope she washed them first.

Sponsored Links
Back