What to look out for in a New Jacket - Satin Lined pocket!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I should add that, contrary to popular opinion, not absolutely everything in Yorkshire is bigger than anywhere else!

Will that magically baby's bum-soft satin pocket stop your overpriced flimsy Apple phone from getting bent? ;)

Well at least some manufacturers are incorporating phone friendly pockets in their jackets now - I've kept keys and coins in various one-piece pockets over the past twenty years, and not had one damaged pocket ever! Come-On-Manufacturers, the one-piece method really works!!!:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

An update - that satin lined pocket is still as good as new, as there were no seams to wear out at the bottom etc, and my phone remains un-scratched!:):):)

An update - that satin lined pocket is still as good as new, as there were no seams to wear out at the bottom etc, and my phone remains un-scratched!:):):)

Now you've tried this experiment with your sharp jagged mobile phone could you possibly repeat the experiment with a bunch of keys , penknife and that odd bolt you've just picked up because it might be useful?

Sponsored Links
Back