where to buy new radiators ??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
need 3 new rads for my 3 bed semi..large front bed medium 2nd bed and small 3rd bedroom..ex council house..just need to know what size rads to go for and where to buy from prices etc...screwfix b & q wickes ?? maybe double rad double convector main bed 1100mm-700mm height width ? simialar size medium..and small bed maybe a 900mm-700mm single rad single convector any suggestions all you plumbers/heating engineers cheers

Sponsored Links
Search google for a heat loss calculator.

Input the room size, glazing, insulation etc and you should get an idea of the kw size needed. Thens its a case of choosing the radiator that fits the bill.

buildnet.co.uk are very cheap and the rads that I recieved (airfel I think) were good quality.

iep

Sponsored Links
Hi, I've just bought some column rads for bedrooms from here:

http://www.homesupply.co.uk/home-of-ultra-designer-radiators=1277-prod.html

they are super-cheap compared to elsewhere, really good for saving space on a wall, look nice too. I've found that you need to shop around on websites and if necessary get different sizes/types from different sites. e.g. that site were really good for white column ones, but I found traderadiators.com cheaper for a big chrome column one for the lounge.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back