Whirlpool DWF B00 (ikea) F4 problems, tried everything! :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
As the topic says i have an F4 (4 flashes) problem with my dishwasher. After reseting the machine and started the wash program it runs fine for about 10 minutes then drains water and then the beeping and flashing starts. When i open the hatch there is only little water left just under the sensor with black grid and rubber membrane inside så the draining pump works. I think that the problem might be another sensor (OWL) that sticks up below the filter inside the washer and is about 4cm long but i am not sure and i would really appreciate some help :)
(Please excuse my bad english, i hope you will understand my writing!)

I know what the error code means (drain pump failure etc.) and i have tried the following things to fix the machine:

# Clean all filters

# Removed the drain pump and clean it and the impeller

# Removed and clean the sensor with the rubber membran and also tried it with measure tool and it works fine both with the membran pressed down and unpressed

# reset machine

# pour boiling water in draining tube
:LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back