White or black paint: effect of sunlight?

oilman said:
Freddie, that's why I don't try and make a living selling it, because no matter how much better anything is than something else, people will always get the same old stuff they've been having problems with, and all the professionals who would have to learn something new, will tell them they are doing the right thing.

Most people can't seem to accept that somethong old (but new to them) might make them see they have got it wrong for so many years, and rather than admit they had it wrong, they do the ostrich impersonation. :rolleyes:

I can agree with that Oilman, but are you now telling me i wasted my money buying International paint ??

Sponsored Links
I can't say that, because 1) I don't know, 2) depends where you put it and how you put it on. If it's on a boat, and you are really fussy about the preparation and application, it may well be OK.

If you are painting a house, then I would use what I have mentioned previously. There examples of painting using old paints that are hundreds of years old. I reckon that's fair credibility.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back