Who is attending Church on Easter Sunday?

Then what is the difference between a human being and a chocolate easter rabbit then? The answer according to the atheist perspective is that there is no real difference. Any difference is just an illusion—there is no ultimate value. If everything is based on matter and prior physical causes, chemicals and processes, then nothing has real value.

You then can't put any value on yourself or anyone.
WHy do you choose to respond with the most dumb answer possible? How do you think it makes you look?
Human beings have evolved over time. They have developed the qualities which we consider necessary for "living". Not all living things are sentient - work out the distinctions for yourself.

"The answer according to the atheist perspective is that there is no real difference." Dumb, wrong, straw-man words. Pathetic.
If you're going to write utter rubbish as your opponent's position so you can rubbish it, it shows you don't have anything yourself except rubbish.

Define what you mean by "value". You can be of value to another person, but if it's in only in the eyes of some imaginary god or other, then it's nothing.

Sponsored Links
You need to justify why you have values and even worse for you- how are you judging the above as wrong- on what standard?
I don't need to justify anything. According to you atheists should be running around killing, raping and generally doing whatever they want. But they aren't.

People learned through evolution that it generally better for you to get along with other people. Getting along means learning what is bad for you and not inflicting that on others. It is, usually, better to live than die, to not suffer pain, to generally do things which benefit you.

In the past there were tribes and groups of people who lived solitary lives until missionaries got to them, for example. Did we find when we got to them they had all killed and raped each other? Of course we didn't.

The bible says slavery and genocide are ok. And I have to justify myself to you?

I don't need to justify anything. According to you atheists should be running around killing, raping and generally doing whatever they want. But they aren't.

People learned through evolution that it generally better for you to get along with other people. Getting along means learning what is bad for you and not inflicting that on others. It is, usually, better to live than die, to not suffer pain, to generally do things which benefit you.

In the past there were tribes and groups of people who lived solitary lives until missionaries got to them, for example. Did we find when we got to them they had all killed and raped each other? Of course we didn't.

The bible says slavery and genocide are ok. And I have to justify myself to you?
Give up, you've lost this.
No answer but ramblings and then attacks.

WHy do you choose to respond with the most dumb answer possible? How do you think it makes you look?
Human beings have evolved over time. They have developed the qualities which we consider necessary for "living". Not all living things are sentient - work out the distinctions for yourself.

"The answer according to the atheist perspective is that there is no real difference." Dumb, wrong, straw-man words. Pathetic.
If you're going to write utter rubbish as your opponent's position so you can rubbish it, it shows you don't have anything yourself except rubbish.

Define what you mean by "value". You can be of value to another person, but if it's in only in the eyes of some imaginary god or other, then it's nothing.
So no answer then.

Get to facts- justify why you have morals or as you say, just chemicals, then what is your moral worth.

Sponsored Links
So no answer then.

Get to facts- justify why you have morals or as you say, just chemicals, then what is your moral worth.
Which God is yours? There are a few to choose from, but all religions agree there is only 1. So that automatically means most must be wrong.

Justify why he (she) is right and all the others are wrong ?

Then what is the difference between a human being and a chocolate easter rabbit then? The answer according to the atheist perspective is that there is no real difference. Any difference is just an illusion—there is no ultimate value. If everything is based on matter and prior physical causes, chemicals and processes, then nothing has real value.

You then can't put any value on yourself or anyone.
Religion is not necessary for humans to have values

Er wrong answer.
You need to justify why you have values and even worse for you- how are you judging the above as wrong- on what standard? We are just chemicals aren't we?? So how are you putting value and morals on???

From your naturalist atheist viewpoint, why is rape wrong, or murder etc
Humans understand that harming another human is wrong.

That’s why we have developed societies with rules, with laws.

Humans do possess morality without religion.

So no answer then.

Yes you got an answer, it was a pretty full answer.
You, however, have given us nothing whatsoever.

Anyone can make up their own rules, as I and others have said, without a hocus pocus imaginary figure telling them what to do.
The truth of course is that your "telling" mostly comes from individuals not imbued with powers or authorities from any supposed supernatural being.
Oh they were prophets?? Bullshit. Nobodies. What's the connection - oh they got included in the same book centuries after they were dead in many cases. You might as well quote Greek or Roman gods. They're mythology and superstition.
Christianity and Islam suffer the same way on that - all those "books" and the hadith..

You're the one going on about someone's "worth" or their "value".
I'll repeat - I could value it as the usefulness to others of the human race.

Say what do you mean.
I'll make it easy for you - give us an example you should be able to speak on: what is YOUR value?

Last edited:
So no answer then.

Is that what you think faith boils down to - moral worth? :confused:

If you are going to argue on the side of God, you'll have to do better than that boyo.

Humans understand that harming another human is wrong.
I'd clarify that...

The majority of humans think that way...

But a minority of humans often have the ability to turn the majority to the dark side...

How did the holocaust in WWII happen without millions being involved in it?

And how is the slaughter in Gaza happening without millions being involved in it?

Both directly and indirectly!

Sponsored Links
Back