Who is attending Church on Easter Sunday?

Sponsored Links
You mean, I don't believe in fairies and I'm more stupid?

Ok
I mean you seem to question people’s faith without having any theory of your own.

If you don’t believe in the concept of multiple universes and have no explanation for how this one was right first time. You appear to be someone who is convinced everyone else is wrong without having any knowledge or ideas of your own.

That would be more than a little dumb.

I mean you seem to question people’s faith without having any theory of your own.

If you don’t believe in the concept of multiple universes and have no explanation for how this one was right first time. You appear to be someone who is convinced everyone else is wrong without having any knowledge or ideas of your own.

That would be more than a little dumb.
I don't believe in fairies. It's that simple

Mankind has been around a long while and there is no proof.

Believing without proof, is more dumb than not believing

Show me why it is sensible to believe in fairies if you can . Until then I won't take any advice or lectures from you. Your track record isn't that good.

It’s not for me to convince you either way. I just find it odd that someone is a 100% sure that everyone else is wrong, but have absolutely no clue about any alternative hypothesis.

Sponsored Links
Believing without proof, is more dumb than not believing

I'm not making any sort of point, other than I always found this extremely funny.

1711903945713.png

It’s not for me to convince you either way. I just find it odd that someone is a 100% sure that everyone else is wrong, but have absolutely no clue about any alternative hypothesis.
Either you believe in fairies or you don't.

If you cant convince me they exist, how can I be wrong

Either you believe in fairies or you don't.

If you cant convince me they exist, how can I be wrong
I’m merely trying to understand your alternative theory. But it’s clear you have none.

Surely why am I here, how am I here and how does here even exist, are the most important questions for all humans with any level of intelligence and curiosity.

I've been watching some of the old The Big Questions that used to be on BBC a few years back, Nicky Campbell hosting. Classed as a religious and ethics discussion prog. Quite interesting to see how some of the debates from a decade+ back have played out in the intervening years.

I'm 100% sure if religion ceased to exist tomorrow humankind would simply find another reason to hate and kill others, nevertheless when I watch folk from different religions all discuss/debate/argue that their religion is the one true path, I just think nah.

One could argue it’s part of our evolution. Part of what made us work together, innovative etc etc.

Presumably he believes in the Big Bang etc? What's wrong with believing that?

Nothing.

Who/what made it happen?
What existed before?
Was this the first big bang ?

I’m not for one moment suggesting that humans were “put” here. I think there are good evolutionary theories about why we are the dominant species on the planet.

I find it curious that someone can be 100% sure one way or the other. But to be so certain with zero knowledge about any of it. Well that’s blind faith of the kind they are certain is wrong.

Last edited:
Exactly and for that reason you cannot dismiss the idea of intelligent design. You of course might be more sure of one than the other but to criticise blind faith and then exhibit blind faith…

Sponsored Links
Back