Who is attending Church on Easter Sunday?

Exactly and for that reason you cannot dismiss the idea of intelligent design. You of course might be more sure of one than the other but to criticise blind faith and then exhibit blind faith…

It's a very clever argument. But I think people who truly don't believe in ID would most likely say it is an appeal to ignorance and that you just have to wait for the scientists to work it out. Like they did with something much simpler, like the structure of the atom.

Sponsored Links
Well you have to go with intelligent design or multiverse otherwise the probability that it just happened and it was all perfect is less believable than god creating the universe in a few days

Well you have to go with intelligent design or multiverse otherwise the probability that it just happened and it was all perfect
You don't have to do anything of the sort. And do you really think what we have is perfection?

If someone rules out ID, why do they have to accept a multiverse theory? Why can't they simply believe it was a purely physical phenomenon and that we just don't know the answer yet.

Sponsored Links
I’m merely trying to understand your alternative theory. But it’s clear you have none.

Surely why am I here, how am I here and how does here even exist, are the most important questions for all humans with any level of intelligence and curiosity.
Why are you so hard of thinking ?

I don't believe in something that nobody has ever been able to prove.

I don't need to prove People exist.

The question you ask has been asked by scientists and others for ever. I can't and never will be able to answer how or why. And nor will you.

Prove there is a god (which 1 out of all the ones available is the correct 1?) and I will happily change my belief.

Until then, keep your fairies, they don't interest me.

Well my X neighbour believed in God

She would cry out to him at night

“ Oh God” she would cry out

Her old man just used to grunt unlike his wife he was

Probably an atheist ??

In a society the fall in religious belief corresponds to the rise in science and knowledge

In a society the fall in religious belief corresponds to the rise in science and knowledge
The imaginary friend in the sky simply becomes for most the imaginary belief in monetary gain...

Just a different kind of control for the masses!

You're the one going on about someone's "worth" or their "value".
I'll repeat - I could value it as the usefulness to others of the human race.
What use are disabled people if they consume more resources than they produce.

Humans are more than that.
How so?
What use are....
I'm a bit alternatively abled? Today I lost all feeing in my right hand. It will progresse. Does that mean I'm no use?
My response was to the .....person who had no apparent abilty for independent thought.
Disabled people can be useful by just about any measure.
This disabled person has raised some cash to pay off a couple of young medics' student debt and a couple of rounds of IVF for a bright and capable lass who is now pregnant. Does that count as useful?

But I was asking the other guy - he sees a worthiness in having a morality (off the shelf) which he seems to think someone without said shelf could not. I asked him how he valued people - he didn't answer, but accused me of not answering the question I'd already supplied one answer for. Not claiming it was the answer, but it's valid.

Your asking about disabled people like that, makes you look like you're one of those who wants to paint others stupidly so you can ridicule - another straw-man creator.
It's such a bloody silly lame approach to argument it removes any respect for what you're saying. You can do better than that.

Multiverses are conjectures. The idea of a multiverse is also untestable. Scientific principles dictate that ideas have to be testable with the possibility that the idea could be proven false. No such test exists for multiverses, and possibly never will, meaning they are not even scientific conjectures.
Anything is possible.
It is arrogant to believe that there is nothing that humans cannot comprehend.

We only have 5 senses with which to experience reality.

If someone is born blind, they will never see the sun.
Does that mean the sun doesn't exist?.

Sponsored Links
Back