Why I left..

B

blightyma

...is because this place stopped being fun.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good old discussion and even occasionally, an good humoured argument but this place isn't what it was. Himmy's obsession in belittling others in pretty much every single post he puts up makes him utterly tiresome and a first class prick (gotta be good at something huh?) Then the few who insist always having to be correct on subjects that are just a points of view and not based on a fact. If we are really lucky those few resort to childish name-calling when someone doesn't share that view.

Lastly, best not forget the bickering. I got tired of the bickering. Even the reason why I left has become something to bicker about. What a waste of energy!

Please move on to more interesting things now, thankyou. :)

Sponsored Links
Hi Blightma!

I only joined a while after you left, but looking back to threads before I joined in the summer it becomes obvious its all the same s?@t different topics :):):)

So would you have stayed if the discussions were thoughtful, challenging of views and intellectually stimulating rather than point scoring at all cost all the time?

Sponsored Links
Hi Blightma!

I only joined a while after you left, but looking back to threads before I joined in the summer it becomes obvious its all the same s?@t different topics :):):)

So would you have stayed if the discussions were thoughtful, challenging of views and intellectually stimulating rather than point scoring at all cost all the time?
I don't think you'd ever get that here! But the squabbles used to be peppered with really good funny posts from time to time and those posts/people made it fun here. Quite a lot of good folk seem to have stopped posting and it's a real shame. I also didn't like that I had a period of being really rude to people (Himmy) and it was bringing out the worst in me!

Anyway, am off before I get drawn into any more! Enjoy your time here :)

I don't think you'd ever get that here! But the squabbles used to be peppered with really good funny posts from time to time and those posts/people made it fun here. Quite a lot of good folk seem to have stopped posting and it's a real shame. I also didn't like that I had a period of being really rude to people (Himmy) and it was bringing out the worst in me!

Anyway, am off before I get drawn into any more! Enjoy your time here :)

The best of luck to you, enjoy your DIYnot free world! :D:D

Good luck to u Blightymam .

I hope I was always civil with you. Even though I disagreed with some of your comments . I liked u a lot :)

you are a decent person

Ok Blighty nice to know you left of your own accord !

I just put the individual that irritated you on ignore ....I never see his posts plus two others of a similar ilk.

I am planning on leaving (on my own accord) then coming back with a different username so that I can blame it all on **** end! :rolleyes:
It is the kind of deviousness that he would invent! :rolleyes:

Why not. The last time you left you blamed it on woody.
I blamed it on myself!
Assuming that the site was operated on a professional basis, I initially gave too much personal information, following on from woody's silly, unfounded and potentially libelous allegation, I was forced to either take legal action against woody for that libelous comment, or resign and delete my personal information.
On balance, and advice, I resigned and deleted my personal information.
My immaturity and indignation got the better of me, and I returned under a different username, purely to highlight the unprofessional and immoral behaviour of woody.
Sadly, seeing the unprofessional, deceitful, and downright bigoted behaviour of others, I have been sucked into these typical bickering postings.

Sponsored Links
Back