Why I left..

Yeah! :rolleyes: :
I rattled your cage, intentionally! You could not resist! :ROFLMAO:

So predictable!

Still not me!
The username and posts by Blightyma are 100% not me. Given the style of writing and points made, I would say the posts are Blightymam herself.

If its somebody on this forum, then they must be very very good at adopting a totally different writing style that indicates a very different personality.

You only rattle your own cage :):)

Sponsored Links
Still not me!
Schizophrenic as well as paranoia?
Perhaps you have a theory for why someone would leave without telling anyone, or why they left, and continue to lurk to monitor the situation. Then make a sudden, convenient reappearance to explain their absence. :rolleyes:
My theory would be that their username was not their only one in the first place, but the usefulness had been exhausted.
Given the style of writing and points made, I would say the posts are Blightymam herself.
Of course you would! :rolleyes:
**** end's deceitfulness is rubbing off on you.

If its somebody on this forum, then they must be very very good at adopting a totally different writing style that indicates a very different personality.
Schizophrenia? It is not surprising how far devious people will go in order to disguise their deviousness.
It has been noted before that **** end intentionally misspells. He certainly has the deviousness and deceitfulness.
He has the advantage of a guardian angel on this site also. It is probably himself. Any other guardian angel would be well peed off with his continuous need for assistance.

The little episode has demonstrated your, and **** end's devious deceitfulness.
It is what you do. It is what you are.

You only rattle your own cage :):)

According to some that's what the three stooges do ......maybe not knowsnowt but the others have been accused of answering and quoting their own posts ........shows up some strange mental gymnasticks if that's true ........

......maybe not knowsnowt but the others have been accused of answering and quoting their own posts ........shows up some strange mental gymnasticks if that's true ........
Don't you just love it:
upload_2017-11-13_9-47-41.png

Forum clown shows his gymnastick (sic) ability!
You are tripping over your own feet, ya plonker!

Sponsored Links
My theory would be that their username was not their only one in the first place, but the usefulness had been exhausted.

An example of paranoia taking over the mind :)

Its a terrible thing, dont let it happen!

...is because this place stopped being fun.

Don't get me wrong, I like a good old discussion and even occasionally, an good humoured argument but this place isn't what it was. Himmy's obsession in belittling others in pretty much every single post he puts up makes him utterly tiresome and a first class prick (gotta be good at something huh?) Then the few who insist always having to be correct on subjects that are just a points of view and not based on a fact. If we are really lucky those few resort to childish name-calling when someone doesn't share that view.

Lastly, best not forget the bickering. I got tired of the bickering. Even the reason why I left has become something to bicker about. What a waste of energy!

Please move on to more interesting things now, thankyou. :)

Stick around mate, it's all good banter. If you're struggling with certain attitudes perhaps it may be worth taking a break though. I find the more I have going on, the more likely I am to come on here and have a bit of fun in the free time. If I'm generally miserable in real life it reflects online. If you see me posting on here in the day you know I've got fuk all going on and having a bad time. Everythings alright in moderation, got to find the balance. Too much of this will drive anyone mental.

Blighty, it's OK here if you put the obvious suspects on "ignore" . I hope you're well and didn't let wannabe get you down.

According to some that's what the three stooges do ......maybe not knowsnowt but the others have been accused of answering and quoting their own posts ........shows up some strange mental gymnasticks if that's true ........

himagain / diyer/ way r bee , there was a post a good while back were 2 or 3 commented on how Himagain (way r bee ;)) was answering there posts so quick ?

they concluded that he was using multiple P.C's ?????? & some one was helping him ??????

He might be a Russian ?? well u keep hearing about them Russians ? trying to influence opinions/ elections ect via\ social media

(Just saying :))

himagain / diyer/ way r bee , there was a post a good while back were 2 or 3 commented on how Himagain (way r bee ;)) was answering there posts so quick ?

they concluded that he was using multiple P.C's ?????? & some one was helping him ??????

He might be a Russian ?? well u keep hearing about them Russians ? trying to influence opinions/ elections ect via\ social media

(Just saying :))
Какой смех :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Не удовлетворен тем, что вы являетесь лжецом форума-резидента, вы тоже хотите быть клоуном форума

Perhaps way har bee is really Igor ??

Igor bald shevick :LOL::LOL: the russian , may be Noseall knows ????????

Perhaps you have a theory for why someone would leave without telling anyone, or why they left, and continue to lurk to monitor the situation. Then make a sudden, convenient reappearance to explain their absence

I must admit, I wondered that myself, it seems slightly unlikely. There is a logical answer to that though.

Sponsored Links
Back