Why service a boiler?

...I was getting £15.60 a boiler ten years ago..Work it out how many you could do in a week ;)

As the planning tends to be done by girlies that have no connection with the real world, not to mention the fact that half of them don't speak English in a way that you can actually understand, you have to add an hour and a half driving around/parking for each job.
That leaves about £300 per week gross, IF you are really quick.
Thanks, but no thanks.

Sponsored Links
[quote
Thanks, but no thanks.[/quote]

we aint all slow like you mr BOILER EXPERT :LOL:
And some of us live in a part of the uk where 99.99% talk proper.
And it was house after house,elderly flat after elderly flat.
I never earnt as much as i earnt in Saudi or Libya but a grand a week ten years ago was good enough ;)
You stick to tinkering with Boilers :LOL: :LOL:

Thanks, but no thanks.

we aint all slow like you mr BOILER EXPERT :LOL:
I would not call 20 minutes for a service slow. Maybe I was very unlucky, but I have done several bits like this over the years, and it was NEVER a row next to each other. Even if they can speak English, the vast majority of office dollybirds can neither manage, nor organise. And they are the ones making the appointments.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back