Widening A Hob Cut-out

S

Shutpa

I want to widen an existing cut-out for a gas hob by a few mm. Is there an easy way of doing this? The worktop is a standard laminated one.

Sponsored Links
If you had a router, otherwise its a saw, & a few mm isnt that easy to cut
Hope its all off 1 edge, otherwise 2 cuts required.

If you had a router, otherwise its a saw, & a few mm isnt that easy to cut
Hope its all off 1 edge, otherwise 2 cuts required.

No router and it looks like all four edges for symmetry. :( Thanks for your reply!

Sponsored Links
Just found out from Belling that only 2mm needs to be removed from width and 1mm from depth. How easy or otherwise will this be. Neighbour tells me that there is a drill attachment that will do the job but local ironmonger has never heard of such a tool.

........i personaly would wait for delivery it may fit anyway

Best advice I've had today!

PS Landed on a comparison site by mistake today and found the gas hob I want £100 cheaper than B&Q, £43 cheaper than Currys and £12 cheaper than Comet. B&Q £209 plus delivery, I pay £107.99 delivery included.

PS Landed on a comparison site by mistake today and found the gas hob I want £100 cheaper than B&Q, £43 cheaper than Currys and £12 cheaper than Comet. B&Q £209 plus delivery, I pay £107.99 delivery included.

the best sort off accident ;)
why not wait till tommorow at that rate it will be free :D :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back