Will the pump be ok?

S

Sand

I'm going to change my old panel radiators with trench heaters on the ground floor. My question is will the pump from central heating be ok for them or too strong/weak? I've heard that when the pump does not suit the heaters sometimes happen they are cold or get stucked or something... The trench heaters are from Verano, theiron radiators don't know as they are quite old ones...
Regards
Sand

Sponsored Links
I heard those verano heaters are very poor and are prone to leaking mate, I'd think again if I were you.

Aren't they some imported foreign junk that seems to have been mentioned a couple of times recently?

Sponsored Links
I'm currently ripping out all my verano trench heaters because they're useless and reinstalling proper radiators.
G. Ravel

I'm currently ripping out all my verano trench heaters because they're useless and reinstalling proper radiators.

I tried to warn you you doughnut. But no... :LOL:

Did they leak? Or did they not heat the rooms enough? OR did they only heat the room enough when they were leaking?

The last ones I saw looked like they had been assembled by the local special needs school.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back