Wiring Confusion - Wall Thermostat (See Images)

It's clear many on here have a limited knowledge or experience of the heating trade.

don't tell me your gonna start all the old bull about how many yrs you been in the trade and the thousands that you employ and who you rub shoulders will at the council.

4_1_219.gif

it bored everyone one on the screwfix forum.

We are still waiting for your valuable input on this thread 'sego'!!

no point theirs enough already answered it.

Sponsored Links
If his name is dickpuller would it be their shoulders he is rubbing :LOL:

yer a Bawbag son

yer a Bawbag son......................And you are a dung puncher!!

Sponsored Links
oh stop making it too easy to take the pish out of you. i am trying to keep it clean

Give it a break, you two! The OP was asking for advice on a matter that could affect electrical safety, amongst other things. I heard about a fatality some years ago when someone had used earth wire as switched live, so giving correct, clear advice on matters such as these is a serious matter, not to be confused with all this childish name calling etc.

Dick . yep originally and a happy hun after todays result.

Axel away and bile yer heed. The OP has already been told what the wires are so if we want to be childish so what

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back