wiring instruction for pipe stat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all i have a wood stove with back boiler attach to a hot water cylinder
when the water cylinder is hot the water is then pump to rads
the diagram of the shoes that i need a pipe stat for when the return cools dowl to shut of the pump and i have brought the honeywell room stat which links to the pipe stat l641b low emitence stat

problem is i have looked on the honeywell site but im lost with the diagram
any answers out there

Sponsored Links
hi all i have a wood stove with back boiler attach to a hot water cylinder
when the water cylinder is hot the water is then pump to rads
that bit I understand.
the diagram of the shoes that i need a pipe stat for when the return cools dowl to shut of the pump and i have brought the honeywell room stat which links to the pipe stat l641b low emitence stat

problem is i have looked on the honeywell site but im lost with the diagram
any answers out there
That however seems to be written in Gobbledeegook

there is nothing wrong in what ive said maybe you have mis understood urself

all im for is an explaination for the wiring

u look kinda foolish when the only thing you depart is derogatory comments boy

I suggest you go away dad and learn some English, plus a tad less attitude. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
ok
1 how do i wire the pipe stat to switch pump off when the return temp falls below 45 degres

plain and simple
its funny that those who have nothing to say are quick to answer and those who have been thanked know the answer

please assist

You're right in saying I didn't understand.

Lets try breaking it down:
What does this mean;
the diagram of the shoes

it isnt english im here for its wiring explaination durrr

That maybe true, but if you speak in English we would have a better chance of understanding the problem.

Buy a pipe stat that makes on rise.

there is a lot of knowitall people on this site who actually dont know nothing themselves

isnt it the function of the site to help and assist

its amazing
how about concentrating on question and not lookin at ways of putting people down

Excuse me but what was this all about.

Being rude to people who have the knowledge and give their time free of charge to help those who are unsure, will not win you any friends nor gain the advice and/or answers you are looking for. I note you didnt get on very well asking in the Electricians forum either.

An explanation in plain English that can be understood by those you wish to help you will go a long way towards achieving your desired aim. For what its worth I didnt understand what you were trying to find out either.

then you need not bother adding your two pence worth as well a real plummer with experince would know what im on about so move over

what i think it is people try to intimidate and bully people on this site and those who dont know talk to much and those who do talk once and explain the answer

if you dont have the info then put up and you know the rest
about free of charge lol

I tried decyphering your question and it upset you, as far as I'm concerned you can stick your pipestat where the sun don't shine.

I told you the answer now go away.

If you put a stat on the return that breaks on fall it will never turn on.

then you need not bother adding your two pence worth as well a real plummer with experince would know what im on about so move over

I'll have my 2 pence worth now.....
Its PLUMBER..... so a plummer as you say will not have a clue what you are talking about.. :rolleyes:

Toodles

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back