wiring instruction for pipe stat

thank s but i already had the answer by a real tradesman
its great that there has been enhances in pipework as its making u jobless
i can see that the majority of u have too much time on your hands and your advice is not worth tuppence

Sponsored Links
Was this real tradesman a plummer or plumber though? Got to watch these lot you know. Oh and my dylexic friend, with such an eloquent grasp of English it is not me who will fear the unemployment line. If I were to add the vast plethorah of letters I have after my name I can only assume you would think it were a Netto shopping list.
You are obviously so vastly intelligent compared to us mere 'plummers' you needed to seek advice from us to start with?
One other thing my boy, it's ENGINEER to you, that'll be something you can't do on a learn direct course.
Shame as well, I bet I'm younger than you as well.
Peasant

Sponsored Links
thing is whilst you fools laugh amongst your selves like kids
i have a circuit that now works

one up for us and i guess its the dole q for you. how is the reccesion treating you

trust me only a fool asks questions and gets no answers
you have shown me what type of people you are

do you know the saying "play fool fe catch wise"

well suckers

(go on scratch your heads and say duuurrr)
and i'll see you on watch dog next week
your a disgrace to your trade

Congrats. Your educational skills just prove New Labour hasn't worked. I'll say hi on watchdog.

I could quote back at you but it'd be Chauser and I seriously doubt you have GCSE's to know who he is.
You street speaking promethesis.

Oh the the recession? It's treating me fine, just a shame the UK's GDP is being affected because people like you are part of the Gene pool.
Why don't you go back to your now warm cave with it's working circuit and do us a favour and win a Darwin award.

twgas, doitall and to a point Hugh Jaleak you should be ashamed of yourselves. I have only joined this forum to tell you 3 how astonished I was to read the blatant disrespect and downright rudeness you subjected the guy who asked the question. Just because he doesn't write and explain himself very well doesn't mean he deserves the tirade of abuse that you 3 gave him. Of course the man's going to react!
I just googled the same question, came up with this link, read the question and I understood exactly what he meant and I'm a bloody nurse!
If there's one thing that the internet has created that is downright bloody awful it's sorry idiots like you 3 who sit there attempting to answer questions on forums, thinking you know everything about anything (and yes I've seen how many posts you've got between you). Get a life, get some sex, just do something other than humiliate and cajole some poor bloke who just wants to know how to wire up his pipe thermostat because Honeywell's wiring diagram is crap at best!!!!
Done... leaving the forum

and from the matron
sad-026.gif

was she offering the sex to all 3 of you naughty boys :D

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back