worcester 24cdi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Our worcester 24cdi combi boiler has started making banging sounds and the hot water suppy runs cold on occasion, I feel this is probably my fault as i had to drain the system to move a radiator. Now I have to put a radiator back in the bathroom and am not as you can imagin too keen on draining the system again! Is there any way this can be fixed and any way that I can add a radiator safely?

Sponsored Links
burney said:
Our worcester 24cdi combi boiler has started making banging sounds and the hot water suppy runs cold on occasion, I feel this is probably my fault as i had to drain the system to move a radiator. Now I have to put a radiator back in the bathroom and am not as you can imagin too keen on draining the system again! Is there any way this can be fixed and any way that I can add a radiator safely?

sounds like you have air in the system somewhere and you have not filled it back up correctly if i where you i would start again drain the system again and dont forget to remove the cap on the auto air vent

thanks guys, when im proply awake ill try that 2moro:)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back