Worcester 24i RSF. PCB problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right, last week we couldn't get how water (the heating has been off but as it turns out there was an issue there as well)so I went through the manual and the problem seemed to to be either (a) flow switch or (b) pcb. Ignitors tried to light but the burner wouldn't have it.

So, the heating? Well the burner would light on heating demand but go out after about 5-10 seconds.

Anyway, after speaking to a few people I decided to replace the pcb. The problem now is that when I demand water the fan runs but the ignitors don't even try to light the burner. Heating wise, there is absolutely nothing. Demand heat and literally nothing happens, no fan, no pump, no ignition.

I'm pulling my hair out now, can't really afford to get someone in hence why I tried myself, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
have you purchased the correct pcb there are two types and all relevant to the serial no on the boiler chassis

sounds like to me you you have not connected something correctly and did you take the code plug off of the old pcb and fit it to the new one :?:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back