worcester 28i Junior Boiler Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, hope you can help

I have a worcester 28i Junior Boiler with a problem At the moment the reset button is flashing about 4 times a second.

History:

About 3 months ago the boiler lost pressure and cut out. I re-pressurised the system to about 1.5b. The boiler then happily worked.

yesterday i noticed that the boiler was making all the ususal sounds ie: i think the pump is whuring away but the burner was not on and the reset button was flashing. I have no hot water or CH. The pressure was about 1 so i bumped it up to 1.5 thinking it was the same issue as before. Still not worked.

If i reset the boiler ie: hold the reset button in for 5 secs the boiler fires up for about 5 mins then goes into lock out again.
It does the same if i switch the boiler off at the mains. I switch it back on and it happily works for about 5 mins then locks out again.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
think you are getting into corgi zone m8t. The pcbs on this model are not so good, but you need all your pressures checking first..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back