Worcester 30si

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all just wanted to post some info about my recent worcester 30si problem it was losing pressure when heating off but gaining pressure when on up to 3.5 bar down to 0.5 when off vessel checked all ok everyone was saying leak in system all were ok when worcester engineer called as its under warranty it was a blocked pipe from central heating rads to boiler when he removed pipe and unblocked it expelled a load of sludge now working fine tip top happy lady again I would like to add my system is only 2 year old and now I intend to get it flushed again to stop this issue in the future hope this helps anyone encountering the same issue because after regading some posts on here i was having nightmares of ripping up floors etc to look for a leak

Sponsored Links
Without punctuation, it was very difficult to understand the point your trying to make.

I have tried to make your post readable....

Hi all just wanted to post some info about my recent worcester 30si problem. It was losing pressure when heating off but gaining pressure when on - up to 3.5 bar, down to 0.5 when off. Vessel checked all ok everyone was saying leak in system. All were ok when worcester engineer called as its under warranty. It was a blocked pipe from central heating rads to boiler. When he removed pipe and unblocked it expelled a load of sludge. Now working fine, tip top happy lady again. I would like to add my system is only 2 year old and now I intend to get it flushed again to stop this issue in the future. Hope this helps anyone encountering the same issue, because after regading some posts on here, I was having nightmares of ripping up floors etc to look for a leak.

So, was the system flushed to current standards before the boiler went in?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back