worcester bosch greenstar 24i junior

Sponsored Links
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! i now have hot water, isnt it amazing how much we take it for granted. i appreciate the comment about being sold a part which may have been unnecessary but four days without tends to make you believe what someone says, however he was right and the problem is solved. thank you for your input and ill certainly use this forum in my next crisis :)

Sponsored Links
Hello everyone!!

I too have had this problem that CH is fine. When hot water is turned on, it runs piping for 1 minute then pressure on gauge rises to 2.5 bar and cuts out boiler.

I too have contacted Worcester and they too have told me it was the DHW heat exchanger. I have cleaned this out, put it back and the boiler still does the same.

Could this be a board problem??

Appreciate any help guys

Ok thanks Michelle,

I soaked it in boiling water for a couple of hours (and there was a lot of Black flaky stuff coming out of it, then I ran cold water through it) but I now will try a proper descaler and try once more.

Thank you for the advice, hopefully this will work

:)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back