worchester boiler kettling or boiling at the boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
worchester boiler kettling or boiling at the boiler, when first turned on runs for awhile then goes off,can anyone help me with this problem system flushed and cleaned, please help :oops:

Sponsored Links
Full of air?
Pump not running?
Can't spell Worcester?

Is is a system boiler??

blocked where cold feed goes into system or used to?? Get a magnet on it!

Is it an old pump?? The impellar may have sheared off.

whats not working hot water of heating??

Sponsored Links
Plumb 697, could you give a little information on your involvement and experience?

I am guessing that you are dealing with a boiler on a professional basis on behalf of a customer.

Could I suggest that this would be better placed in the combustion chamber rather than in the public view of customers?

Tony

Has system been flushed & cleaned properly & was blr fitted before being flushed. Was reason for flush noisy boiler if so i would be suspecting heat exchanger reqd

Plumb 697, could you give a little information on your involvement and experience?

I am guessing that you are dealing with a boiler on a professional basis on behalf of a customer.

Could I suggest that this would be better placed in the combustion chamber rather than in the public view of customers?well i was only asking the question you seem to have combustion coming out of you mouth haha

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back