world cup wall chart

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone got one yet or know where to get one

need to sort out my viewing during working hours

Sponsored Links
Cheers mate got one and have it up on wall, we are sorting out large TV for office, just planning my work around the games ;)

Hope you are not planning around England getting past the group stages.

Sponsored Links

The behaviour of these primadonna footballers in recent months lead me to the conclusion that the only thing the England team will be bringing back from South Africa is AIDS
;) ;) ;)

Just signed up for fantasy football at Baxi Fantasy Football – hoping to win the home theatre kit with the 42 inch HD TV! Sign up before the tournament starts on Friday.

Cheers mate got one and have it up on wall, we are sorting out large TV for office, just planning my work around the games ;)
No worries, pal.
I think there is at least a semi final berth for them, could be the Germans again :evil:

In normal time (World Cup) we have only lost once against Germany, and not a lot of people know that.

Wall chart up

new projector delivered today, boss decided not to give to the user until we test it over the next four weeks so football will be shown during working hours on white wall in office whoo hoooo

I think you may find that Germanys record against NI in world cups is not great.
Remember this :?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpD5SlNs2Ac :oops: snigger!
Whats Germany got to do with the video :?:
Thats NI world cup history summed up in a 1 minute 14 sec video! with replays of course :D ;)

If you want to compare NI and England

NI are holders of the Home International Championships and also beat England last time the 2 teams played at Windsor Park :D

Sponsored Links
Back