world cup wall chart

Sponsored Links
Whats Germany got to do with the video :?:

did I say it did?
but I'll have ago, the officials at the game were Swiss and one of their national languages is German
and it was a qualifying came for the world cup that was to be held in Germany.

Was I right :?:
anyway unfortunately NI failed to qualify this time around, I think NI are the smallest country ever to have qualified for the finals, not bad for Wee Spot.
But I do have the flag of St George flying outside my house and I hope it's still there in 4 weeks time.

Sponsored Links
Heard a report on the radio 4 news that spoke about people watching the tv in offices which don't normally have tv's being liable to fining if they haven't got a license.

The same goes for watching the games live via the computer, that needs a license too although recorded games are exempt. :rolleyes:

Cheers mate got one and have it up on wall, we are sorting out large TV for office, just planning my work around the games ;)
No worries, pal.
Hope you are not planning around England getting past the group stages.
I think there is at least a semi final berth for them, could be the Germans again :evil:

England can't play Germany in the semi-finals, its only possible for them to meet in the 2nd round or in the final (or the 3rd place play-off).

England can't play Germany in the semi-finals, its only possible for them to meet in the 2nd round or in the final (or the 3rd place play-off).
reference was made to them actually winning the comp and with the performance they put up yesterday, they have been the best team so far.

reference was made to them actually winning the comp and with the performance they put up yesterday, they have been the best team so far.

Aaahh, sorry, my mistake - though you meant that you thought Eng v Germany semi-final was likely - whereas you actually meant you think Eng could make semis but Germany could win the tournament. :oops:

I did, but I made it look as clear as mud.:rolleyes:
I think the Germans have been lucky (yes lucky) to lose some of the elder satesmen and fortunatley they have some excellent young lads coming through and it's not bad when you play five strikers and four of them score. Never rule the firkers out!
Only thing is, if England don't get a grip of their group they have an early appointment with the Hun.

Sponsored Links
Back