You What?

Sponsored Links
Well there's the fuse replaced, just got to fit the lid, plug top, plug top top or whatever it's called now.
80A plug.JPG

Sponsored Links
I bet secure is now wishing he'd done a photo like that and sent it to the **** who asked the question.

He'd have probably taken it as confirmation it would fit....:rolleyes:

I'm intrigued to know what appliance they have wired to a 13A plug that requires an 80A fuse.

Right, I've wired my 16mm² cable in, it was a bit of a tight fit, you'd think these plugs would be designed better. Cord grip didn't fit so I didn't bother with it. Fuse in, hatbrim on, job done.
80A 1.JPG
80A 2.JPG

Oh 5h1t! :eek: Only 2 minutes after plugging in my 18KW heater, the plug caught fire! How do I fix this please?
80A noo.JPG

Tut, tut - You forgot the blue and green/yellow sleeving! And it was such a great job except for that.....

At least I didn't use black for neutral! Can you help me with my current fault? It's getting cold here without my big heater.

Excellent!(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I think you did very well to get the CPD to hold in that long!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back